Assassin's Creed Vikings: protect wimmons, black Vikings, and Viking rap battles.

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
BenComicGraphics

Assassin's Creed Vikings: protect wimmons, black Vikings, and Viking rap battles.

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:57 pm

I'm waiting for blm to go after Ubisoft for appropriating black culture with the rap battles.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Assassin's Creed Vikings: protect wimmons, black Vikings, and Viking rap battles.

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:21 pm

How can it be cultural appropriation, when Vikings were, in fact, black? That's how black people came to Briton (to create the original line of royals) and America (to become the true natives).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Re: Assassin's Creed Vikings: protect wimmons, black Vikings, and Viking rap battles.

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:21 pm
How can it be cultural appropriation, when Vikings were, in fact, black? That's how black people came to Briton (to create the original line of royals) and America (to become the true natives).

dats riiigh!!!!!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Are there any mentions of niggerinos? I haven't seen much from the game yet, except that I like the settings (who doesn't like vikings, I don't care if it's mostly made up) and it seemed like a gay Witcher 3, which is still something.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:06 pm

That would be pretty fun if they'd rip off The 13th Warrior, but with a black guy.

(Though I think it's more likely that you'll run into stronk independent shield maidens / valkyries wherever you go.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:08 am

Vikings... I couldn't think of a civilization more white.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:50 am

You might have to rethink that after the game gets released.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:06 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:08 am
Their ancestors are currently suffering under the strongest white guilt for that exact reason.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:06 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Their ancestors are currently suffering under the strongest white guilt for that exact reason.
Not all of us are.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:36 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:11 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:06 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Not all of us are.
Not all. Just way too many.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!