ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Sieg Zeon

Re: ProJared: Internet Exhibitionist

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:22 am

Do you understand why I had to punish you earlier?
It’s because I love you.

Shame that The Terrorist threw him under the bus at the first sign of trouble, he could comfort him after concrete ape lives matter burned down his dad’s kwikimart.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:04 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:45 am
Shame that The Terrorist threw him under the bus at the first sign of trouble, he could comfort him after concrete ape lives matter burned down his dad’s kwikimart.
Girard, the automaton that makes a mockery of a human being by merely existing, throws actual friends into the garbage for less than he tossed PedoJared or JonTron aside for. An actual terrorist at least has passion and a guiding ideology. Girard is just an emotionless sociopath without any of the superficial charm those normally have.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:04 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Girard, the automaton that makes a mockery of a human being by merely existing, throws actual friends into the garbage for less than he tossed PedoJared or JonTron aside for. An actual terrorist at least has passion and a guiding ideology. Girard is just an emotionless sociopath without any of the superficial charm those normally have.
Everything he does disingenuous. Tossing money at random charities, that gay “bows not guns” shit regarding Horizon Zero Dong, and that guy who he broke up with and had to redo all of his old episodes because of. You nailed it on the turban Kugelfisch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:29 am

If the fat retard that calls himself LordKat wasn't a stupid kiwifag still sore about a Notch interview he'd kept making Until We Win.
I doubt there's a single person with a soul that watches The Completionist for streetshitting brown man with beard. He's got the charisma of Stephen McDaniel.

I'd kill Gyro with no remorse. You'd step over a row of ants without thinking - not because you'd consider them especially sentient as you feel nothing for them as you watch singing birds feasting on them. But rather because it would feel vaguely wrong stepping on them.
But this mystery meat robot? I'd have less internal complications about executing him than I'd have over destroying a humanoid puppet. I consider him being alive an affront to nature. This facsimile of a person is an insult to every sentient being in the universe.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:04 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
But but....it's not his fault! It's MUH DEPRESSION

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 am

Fucking sociopath at the best of days. He has no feelings.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 am

I get irrationally angry whenever I see one of The Completionist's thumbnails. I fucking hate the IN tendency to put themselves as more front-and-center than the shit they're there to talk about, so the whole motif of "it's the character, but redrawn as MEEEEE" grinds the fuck out of my gears.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:02 am

It's been years I've seen him recommended. I've told the YT bot to stop recommending me that humanoid bot ages ago.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:52 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:39 am
I get irrationally angry whenever I see one of The Completionist's thumbnails. I fucking hate the IN tendency to put themselves as more front-and-center than the shit they're there to talk about, so the whole motif of "it's the character, but redrawn as MEEEEE" grinds the fuck out of my gears.
Also they're cartoon-self his heavily idealized and barely even resembles their Current Year incarnation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:55 am

For some reason the phrase "Bitch Nigga" comes to mind but I can't quite put a finger on why.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!