Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:06 am

So they hired a totally-real native writer to include native stuff in Star Wars? Is this like that time they made Asians their own race and named them after their slanted eyes?.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:25 am
I miss Kyle Katarn, he was like a ronin jedi. Said fuck that pacifist shit and would use sith powers in tandem with light side powers.
Also got a waifu that's legit better than the stuff you see in the movies.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:05 am
She certainly looks like a fat diabetes Injun to me. Could be Mexican, though. That they can't find any family connection to the tribe is probably what's going to bring her down, but hey, live by the cancel culture die by the cancel culture.
I think these people are hoping nobody will notice their trickery until society has become degenerate enough that you can identify as a minority.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 am
Shit, I miss that faggot Kyp Durron. Even the lamest EU character is too badass for Disney Wars.
I miss Lukke Skywalker. Such a stupid idea, who would think cloning a character from the original movie would be a good idea?

...oh, right...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:32 pm

I actually think that Luuuke Skywalker was the superior clone. He even traveled back in time to the Clone Wars in an attempt to conquer the galaxy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:58 am

:twisted:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:25 pm

If only this was real.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:22 am

Dave Filoni's basically in charge now and it's somehow getting worse. Ahsoka...everywhere!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:20 pm

Don't see her making it to the silver screen. She, much like Mara Jade, are not meant for normies.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:07 am

Reeanne Johnson deleted a bunch of tweets before nuking his account altogether. Sounds like someone might be a Diddler like Crissy Teigen.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:11 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:07 am
Reeanne Johnson deleted a bunch of tweets before nuking his account altogether. Sounds like someone might be a Diddler like Crissy Teigen.
Something big might be coming down the pipe. Rumor is somebody in Hollywood has been singing. Might be a nothingburger, but it might explain some of the "sudden tragic deaths" in Hollywood.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:11 am
Something big might be coming down the pipe. Rumor is somebody in Hollywood has been singing. Might be a nothingburger, but it might explain some of the "sudden tragic deaths" in Hollywood.
I'd like to believe that was true.

But it's more likely it has something to do with rumors of regime change at Lucasfilm.
There's stories that Disney corporate have finally realized how much money KK and her minions have lost them and the depths of their shenanigans.
お前はもう死んでいる。