Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:54 pm
Only because she's a pandering goon who tries to make herself a 3D into 2D grill. No one in real life acts that autistic like in muh japanese animes. Most women aren't flirty or bubbly or DTF or pure and that's obviously what guys like in 2D.
This is just futile. They can never get rid of that 3rd D.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:50 am
She's busy shitposting about Big Dick Vic all day, every day. No, really, I think that if you check her twatter, I'm pretty sure there will be at least 20 tweets dedicated to Vic, or fighting some other "evil" just from yesterday. That, or worshipping the "be kind to your local negro" campaign.
Because the Vic witch hunt was the only time anyone knew who she was. She's still feeding her ego, like that fatass sitting on the couch drinking beer, talking with his friends about the time he blocked the kick that won the big game at Fuckertons High School. Just like that guy, she peaked and now she's desperately trying to relive her glory holes days.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:43 pm

Nothing that mentions him by name anymore - she's defending 'cancel culture' tho and retweeting pedo Gunn.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:56 pm

My favorite sjw move is when they claim cancel culture doesn't exist but then engage in all the behaviors that get labeled as cancel culture in the first place.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:17 pm

>"What the fuck, The New York Times published an opinion piece that I disagree with! This is unacceptable! #CancelTheNewYorkTimes"
>"Ugh, this celebrity just disagreed with the twitter mob! Bring out the hashtags on her ass!"
>"Oh hey, this kid said something edgy when he was a teenager; I better retweet this person who is trying to destroy his life."

And then:
>"You think cancel culture is real? Lmao, you stupid conservative/establishment democrat/thing I don't think, cancel culture isn't real because the celebrities who got cancelled still have careers! I'm now going to retweet a dozen snarky jokes about cancel culture."

It happens every time. Fucking Noam Chomsky called out their bullshit and their response was the same passive aggressive snark that they throw at every person who points out the obvious (that is, that twitter is full of intolerable zealots who constantly try their hardest to destroy people for wrongthink). It's classic leftist bullshit; create an extremely specific definition for something and then use that definition to argue it isn't happening.

No matter how many people get fucked by cancel culture, they'll insist it's not real because Rowling and the other big shots who have been targeted haven't been completely decimated. Look at Anthony Fantano; his tour was cancelled because of a poorly written hitpiece that took his videos out of context, and he has become such a spineless SJW over the last couple of years, he goes along with all of the "it's just holding people responsible for their actions" bullshit. Following that logic, I guess he really was alt-right and he fully deserved to have his reputation smeared.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:34 pm

Or how you have an 'obligation' to the people who cancelled you.

More often than not - this is some high school bullshit, either these twats need an excuse to get rid of some wrongthinker (Vic) or they want a "justifiable" reason to pick on someone for having the 'tism or something adjacent (Garrison Keillor) without dropping the ball and admitting that they only dislike x person because they have the 'tism. - Always scrutinize the mob, its pitiful that more journalists don't do that.
ebin namefag wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am

There's usually a political motive behind canceling the person. Either the person is conservative, or christian, or has spoken out against SJWism in the past. They don't usually cancel turboliberals. Clinton was never canceled despite his past activities and numerous accusations made against him.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:51 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am
Clinton was never canceled despite his past activities and numerous accusations made against him.
Those that tried tended to die rather quickly.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:53 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am
There's usually a political motive behind canceling the person. Either the person is conservative, or christian, or has spoken out against SJWism in the past. They don't usually cancel turboliberals. Clinton was never canceled despite his past activities and numerous accusations made against him.
I still think that people like Clinton would be greased themselves after out living their usefulness.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:08 am

I mean - he did eventually get 'cancelled' sort of kind of post Epstein. Dude's not campaigning for Biden.
ebin namefag wrote: