Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:25 am
Facefuck is cancer. There's a reason I have never, ever had an account. I know family who have accounts and they're always either posting stupid shit, getting in slapfights over nothing or attention whoring with picture dox.
This. The only reason I even had a Facebook account is because of my other family members. But when I realized how useless it was I deleted it. Especially since the folks I usually talk to I have their numbers anyways. Plus I could get easily doxed because of peeps showing my face. The one time I willingly showed my face was when I had done a self portrait, but that's since been deleted.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:12 am

Facebook is where people I went to school with are. I have no desire to "stay in contact" with any of those fuckfaces or any other random shithead I've met at a party once. If I'm not in contact with you, it's not because I never had a Fagbook account. It's because I don't want to be in contact with you and don't care for you to cruise the page for people you knew twenty years ago on a drunken whim.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:24 pm

You guys have been talking about this topic. The same people cry about Trump dividing everyone in the US even though they are the ones who would disown their children for just supporting him.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:02 pm

Yeah let me say this shit on a platform, especially a place like Twitter. My son totally wouldn't be affected at all. I can't believe my son is a terrorist because he voted for Trump. I mean he single handedly brought ISIS back.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:19 pm

I don't get what it is about social media that makes people act like 7th-grade mean girls. Also, everybody's fat.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:36 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:24 pm
You guys have been talking about this topic. The same people cry about Trump dividing everyone in the US even though they are the ones who would disown their children for just supporting him.
Privated. Clearly getting blowback

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Nobue wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:19 pm
I don't get what it is about social media that makes people act like 7th-grade mean girls. Also, everybody's fat.
Social media site have been carefully engineered to stimulate autistic behavior.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:36 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:24 pm
Privated. Clearly getting blowback
Looks like it. Even other people with TDS weren't happy with her. Saying she went too far with disowning him.

Funny part is that she said that he was a Trump hater like her but that he changed a year ago. Tried to blame some guy named Sean I think for the change. Probably he learned his mom was nuts. :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:35 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:25 pm
Funny part is that she said that he was a Trump hater like her but that he changed a year ago. Tried to blame some guy named Sean I think for the change. Probably he learned his mom was nuts. :lol:
Thing is that disowning him and turning her back on him for supporting Trump is more likely to confirm rather than disabuse his beliefs.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:26 pm

The virgin Biden Harpy vs the chad Trump Son.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome