NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Oh, Lindsay....great at audio editing and technical shit, but the stuff she uses those skills to say is very pretentious, much wow.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 am

I'm proud to say I've never watched any of her work except for some of the shit she made for TGWTG. I have zero tolerance for some whore over-analyzing blockbuster trash with pretentious LGBTQ-centric theories that completely ignore the creator's intent. Trying to find homosexual stuff in Bayformers makes about as much sense as arguing that Ahab in Moby-Dick is a closeted homosexual and the titular white whale represents his homosexuality.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:32 am

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 am
Trying to find homosexual stuff in Bayformers makes about as much sense as arguing that Ahab in Moby-Dick is a closeted homosexual and the titular white whale represents his homosexuality.
English Lit majors BTFO

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:35 am

Cuckara wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:05 am
I'm proud to say I've never watched any of her work except for some of the shit she made for TGWTG. I have zero tolerance for some whore over-analyzing blockbuster trash with pretentious LGBTQ-centric theories that completely ignore the creator's intent. Trying to find homosexual stuff in Bayformers makes about as much sense as arguing that Ahab in Moby-Dick is a closeted homosexual and the titular white whale represents his homosexuality.
Its less that she's good at the technical stuff, I suppose - and more that she's operated at the average standard and its just that 95% of IN's are really fucking bad at the tech shit.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:29 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:34 pm
Seriously. What the fuck does that mean? :lol:
More Marxist word salad to make up for their crippling insecurity about their lack of intelligence. It's a real fucking pretentious way to say "It's great that queer theory says you can identify as more than straight or gay", and in a critique of Michael Bay's movies of all things.
Cuckara wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:09 pm
I think I've accurately summed it up, although the language she's using is so obfuscate it's impossible to be 100% certain.
Yeah it can be interpreted differently if you think "the normative dualistic economy" refers to straight male and straight female sexuality and it's purely about anything not straight. But it's better to sound smart with overly verbose language than make any sense in those circles so they can feel superior to regular people who don't understand their gibberish.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:43 am

Lindsey will never be able to overcome the truth: that she's just some dumb fat white trash coal burning bitch from Tennessee. No amount of Marxist word salads and tenuous efame will change that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:35 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:29 am
Cuckara wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:09 pm
I think I've accurately summed it up, although the language she's using is so obfuscate it's impossible to be 100% certain.
Yeah it can be interpreted differently if you think "the normative dualistic economy" refers to straight male and straight female sexuality and it's purely about anything not straight. But it's better to sound smart with overly verbose language than make any sense in those circles so they can feel superior to regular people who don't understand their gibberish.
It's not even successful at that. It's terribly phrased in part and thus ambiguous but still doesn't make for coded language because everyone gets the gist. As such it's just a pathetic attempt at sounding smart or profound.
Instead it's just a terrible mess.

Language is there to get information across, not to say a lot of words with no meaning. We all know what she means to say with that, it's just that it doesn't make sense. We get it, Lindsay. You want more sex pests that fuck everything and anything in movies and think that would make for inspiring characters. You're wrong.
Before you start to argue about Michael Bay's Transformers movies not being faggy enough, try to reach consensus with your goon scum friends if the Disney Soy Wars movies are just fun space wizard movies or existential masterpieces that shape a generation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:46 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:34 pm
Seriously. What the fuck does that mean? :lol:
Lol, I heard she was paying off a $60K debt for her college education. All that money and this is what you end up with? I'd be embarrassed to turn in that garbled mess to one of my teachers. Someone that has to grade 30-40 essays doesn't want to read that shit.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:43 am
Lindsey will never be able to overcome the truth: that she's just some dumb fat white trash coal burning bitch from Tennessee. No amount of Marxist word salads and tenuous efame will change that.
She's basically a female MovieBob

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:56 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:32 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:43 am
She's basically a female MovieBob
True, they've both killed millions of children.