Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Sieg Zeon

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:34 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:29 am
And I haven’t tried The Boys, Garth Penis is just too much of an edge lord faggot for me. Maybe I’ll try eventually, I know Amazon had to sanitize it to an extent.
To a massive extend and it's also otherwise rewritten a lot.
The comic is very edgy but not as insufferable as The Crossed. The Amazon show is pretty good so far. Although they have changed just about everything in at least some way it works as it is.
I'd recommend reading the comic, actually. That'll give you a better picture of just how drastically different it and the show are. I'm genuinely looking forward to what they do in the show with certain characters and plot points, seeing how far they have veered off from the comics.
Oh I read the comic and hated it, same with Crossed. I admit I do like Karl Urban so maybe I can stomach it if they change for the better. Garth is just a lame edgelord who tugs it to soldiers but never had the balls to enlist. He hated superheroes because muh grandpa or something fought in the trenches and seeing the obviously written to boost morale on the homefront Captain MUrica doing so vexes him. He’s that retarded kid who draws his clsssmates being killed and gets autistic about one subject, but somehow he became famous and found an audience of those sort of kids.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:39 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm
Oh I read the comic and hated it, same with Crossed.
Ah okay. Yeah, I understand disliking it. I found it overall okay but Garth Penis is a massive trihard edgefag. The Crossed is still much worse in my opinion because there's absolutely no point to any of it. It says nothing, means nothing, isn't entertaining and I find it impossible to give a fuck about any of the characters. The Walking Dead: Shadow the Edgehog Edition.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:39 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm
Oh I read the comic and hated it, same with Crossed.[Garth Penis is a massive trihard edgefag. The Crossed is still much worse in my opinion because there's absolutely no point to any of it. It says nothing, means nothing, isn't entertaining and I find it impossible to give a fuck about any of the characters. The Walking Dead: Shadow the Edgehog Edition.
Exactly, with a tard wrangler The Boys can be made into something, but The Crossed is just The Walking Dead for nihilistic blackpilled edgelords who jerk off to ultra violence and rape and shit. There’s no hope, no chance of survival, all you do is watch the crossed (muh edge) win.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:28 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/BrieLarson/com ... ty_larson/

Working hard to erase those flat ass memes!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Now all she needs is personality transplant from someone who isn’t a massive cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:15 am

Black woman directing Captain Marvel 2. As expected, she was a deliberate diversity hire by Marvel to foster change in racist AmeriKKKa and it's being touted as a world-shattering historical decision. Guise, no black person has ever directed a movie before in this racist country!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:17 pm

Eh, it's Captain Marvel. It's going to suck anyways. If they have to hire an unqualified token, I'd rather they fuck that up than a potentially good movie.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:37 pm

Worst part is it means the stupid black lesbian girlfriend is going to have the same amount of screentime as Brie. The thinkpieces from the usual suspects are going to be amazing.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:56 pm

It'll be the opposite of Thor 4 - where shitty source material will fuck over a good director.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:28 am

How do people not find this woman hot? I get that she's a womanlet, but look at that fucking face and that filthy whore eye makeup!