Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:55 am
The forces of illiberalism are gaining strength throughout the world and have a powerful ally in Donald Trump, who represents a real threat to democracy.
It's always cute when commies fear for democracy. :lol:
They're against the 'intolerant left' for the same reason leftists hate MovieBob: they're giving the game away too quickly

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:31 am
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:16 pm
Unlike Rowling, I doubt Chomsky browses twitter or gives a fuck what some trannies think about him, but it's nonetheless amusing to see a commie like him get shat on by the very people who idolized him when they were teenagers.
This is why this ideology is doomed. They can't take over without the silent majority, but they do everything in their power to alienate them by being about as empathic as a rock.
Exactly. This mob wants to tear down everything in its path and anyone who doesn't 100% conform to the mob's ideology is branded a traitor and enemy. When you've gotten so riled up over twitter groupthink you say that fucking Noam Chomsky isn't left-wing enough, then you've completely lost it. Old school commies like Noam played the long game, but the new school commies don't have any foresight. They want their utopia now, so fuck it; just burn everything down and blindly assume that the masses will follow your ideology when everything is in ruins. If Trump gets a second term, it'll be because of these idiots.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:25 pm

No wonder they don't listen when people bring up that they are acting like the government in 1984. They already hated him. :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:31 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:16 pm
Exactly. This mob wants to tear down everything in its path and anyone who doesn't 100% conform to the mob's ideology is branded a traitor and enemy. When you've gotten so riled up over twitter groupthink you say that fucking Noam Chomsky isn't left-wing enough, then you've completely lost it. Old school commies like Noam played the long game, but the new school commies don't have any foresight. They want their utopia now, so fuck it; just burn everything down and blindly assume that the masses will follow your ideology when everything is in ruins. If Trump gets a second term, it'll be because of these idiots.
That's why I don't really see Biden winning. The left is too divided. Too much infighting and too much willingness to tear each other apart over the most minor of transgressions.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:25 pm
No wonder they don't listen when people bring up that they are acting like the government in 1984. They already hated him. :lol:
Yeah, what a vile man. Animal Farm almost caused the Soviets to be overrun by the nazis :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:25 pm
Never read Animal Farm, but isn't it Communism: The Reality basically?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:28 pm

Yup. I highly recommend it; it's really short (the copy I read was around 100 pages long) and its satire is just as amusing and relevant now as it was in the 1940s.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:47 pm

Add another recommend from me. Probably the best shit I've ever had to read for school.
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:18 pm
And that's what triggers them so much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:47 pm
Add another recommend from me. Probably the best shit I've ever had to read for school.
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:18 pm
And that's what triggers them so much.
Makes sense why they had to go out of their way to link him to LITERALLY HITLER :lol: . At least this time they FOUND some sort of connection to Hitler, unlike calling Trump such when Trump has never done or said anything close to Hitler.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:03 am

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:17 pm
At least this time they FOUND some sort of connection to Hitler
Only if you think that calling the Soviet Union shit automatically makes you a Nazi. In which case I guess Churchill was a Nazi as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!