List of nobodies worth watching - The Good Guys (whitelist)

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: List of nobodies worth watching - The Good Guys (whitelist)

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:57 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:16 am
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:56 am

If I had to fuck a tranny, Suzi wouldn’t be a bad pick. Not sure if she still has a cock, but she at least passes as a woman and is based. Doesn’t want to be a “trans woman” just a woman, like a real tranny should.
I stumbled upon a reddit AMA (yes, I know, reddit 😑) with Suzi once, and yeah, he kept the dick.
Yeah she’s one of those cases where I wish they could lab grow and insert lady parts. I think I cut Suzi slack because she is an old school tranny. Sure our current medical technology doesn’t make it feasible, but she just wants to be a woman, not a special privileges troon. She’s even asked people not to use the trans prefix describing her.
SpoilerShow
>she

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Thread derailed into faggots lusting over a tranny. GJ DHI.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:06 pm

"The Good Guys"
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:58 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm
Imagine the Sphere Hunter slapping you in the face with HER cock over and over again until stars circle around your head like a fucking Looney Tunes character.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:21 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:58 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm
Imagine the Sphere Hunter slapping you in the face with HER cock over and over again until stars circle around your head like a fucking Looney Tunes character.
Well Bugs Bunny did dress up in drag a lot to seduce men.

Also Le Plebbiter.
SpoilerShow
>faggot

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:26 pm

I've mentioned him before, but Dovah Hatty's Unbiased History is kino. Talks about the greatness of Rome and his output hasn't stopped yet. All his videos are worth watching, but my favorite is the Augustus video

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:09 am

Osterzone wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:26 pm
I've mentioned him before, but Dovah Hatty's Unbiased History is kino. Talks about the greatness of Rome and his output hasn't stopped yet. All his videos are worth watching, but my favorite is the Augustus video
Interested - will have to bookmark that.

I've been watching a lot of Billiam -

ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:42 pm

>Nobodies worth watching
The only one that was really ever worth it was Bruce Wayne because he was the last remaining thing from really old youtube. And he passed away in 2014.

Though the nips do have some interesting channels from time to time like the ones Sick Fuck posted, or like Andre for the weapons and crafting. As for the other channels, beyond the IN / shitposting one focused because I don't care(why the fuck do I even need to post on DHI if I can get second rate shit on jewtube :lol: ), or the animals one because I already have my brother's cat and I don't need more :D but for gayming and movies apart from Ross and Snakerer(really love his Spiders coverage), the rest often talk shit or are just failed smacktalkers with stolen material from /tv/, /v/ or something else like Cucktical Drinker while pretending to only browse plebbit. They seem and sound impressie until you realise they are normalniggers in their hobbies of the highest degree, be the lefty or right-wing, pro or anti SJWs. Faggots the lot of them. Civvie was good for his older vids on older games at one time but too much twitter and reddit or worse.../vr/ really does rot the mind.

Killian's great but he's pure shitposting of the best variety, a swedish Purpleyeswtf or one of those funposters from 2008 on nip vidya threads. Apart from these, Donguri and Yataro are the others that are worth their salt, ever since they jumped from NicoNico to youtube. Donguri just does crazy things with vidya action games, Yataro does some nice guides and details sidequests in the games he plays. As for inactive channels, brea, famous for being a DMC4 player who could do this with a keyboard :

Back when Truestyle mattered. Miduki is good too if anyone likes Ninja Gaiden stuff and her Nioh vids with some crazy effective gameplay even on crappy builds. Both of them are rarely active but when they do post, it's pretty great gayming stuff.

Other than that Harry Partridge I guess? There aren't many that know what they're talking about and it's mostly about flaunting some supposed hidden thing they read on gaymefags or whatever than actually presenting the facts, especially on hobbyist channels. Some guy did have some interesting things back in the day like various dudes checking beta builds, finding old artbooks etc but they've been long inactive on youtube. Such a guy that pops in my mind was STiP0 who nowadays pops up to fiddle with the Beta Build of Dead Rising he got in an auction which is interesting as far as gaming development goes at least, was more active 3 to 4 years ago.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 pm

This Spoony guy seems like he might be on to something with this new sarcastic reviewing shtick. Kind of reminds me of JamesNintendoNerd and that Armake guy.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:14 pm
This Spoony guy seems like he might be on to something with this new sarcastic reviewing shtick. Kind of reminds me of JamesNintendoNerd and that Armake guy.
Very ambitious creator, too. He keeps this up he could really go places.
Is Spoony dead yet?