Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Movie Thread

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:25 am

Mel Gibson's new movie is meh. Kate Bosworth is looking good for an older chick, and there's a cute latina cop, but it's typical middling time wasting bullshit. Mel looks like he filmed his scenes in a day, the action sucks, the direction is so generic you'll think it's part of the MCU. It's not awful, it's just there.

Back in the 90s, DTV movies looked cheap but they were full of John Woo ripoff gunfights, random martial arts, and lead actresses who weren't too proud to get their tits out. Current Year is so bland and joyless.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:29 am

Another washed-up actor with no real energy and care. Nice.
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:12 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:20 pm
My nigger loving pinoy goblin music teacher insisted that Beethoven was black, a myth that had been disproven. Hamilton was a honkey, and black or not if he was a founding father then he was a colonizing devil.
Native Germans used to be black before the nazis took over. True story.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:03 pm

Mel Gibson is the new Cameron Mitchell, sitting in a chair for a paycheck.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:45 pm

He isn't that far gone, although that trailer indicates that he's well on his way. Speaking of, are there any other formerly famous actors in the current year who have sunk as low as Cameron Mitchell? I'm talking a former star sitting in a chair for his entire performance. Steven Seagal seems to sit quite a lot nowadays, although he'll pull out a gun for an awkward action scene that's at the very end of the movie.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
My nigger loving pinoy goblin music teacher insisted that Beethoven was black, a myth that had been disproven.
First time I've heard of this supposed myth.
Cuckara wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:45 pm
Steven Seagal seems to sit quite a lot nowadays, although he'll pull out a gun for an awkward action scene that's at the very end of the movie.
He was my immediate first thought as well. Give him a few more years and he'll get there.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:06 pm

I'm sure he can still dish out some sick Aikido moves from a scootypuff. It could even lend itself to amazing chase scenes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:11 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:03 pm
Mel Gibson is the new Cameron Mitchell, sitting in a chair for a paycheck.
Nah that’s Bruce Willis who he replaced for the film. Mel is still the greatest.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:40 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
My nigger loving pinoy goblin music teacher insisted that Beethoven was black, a myth that had been disproven.
First time I've heard of this supposed myth.
Cuckara wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:45 pm
Steven Seagal seems to sit quite a lot nowadays, although he'll pull out a gun for an awkward action scene that's at the very end of the movie.
He was my immediate first thought as well. Give him a few more years and he'll get there.
I got the lowest passing mark possible in that class, probably because I told him his beloved West Side Story had brown face in it and the Blacktoveen thing was a myth. It’s just another “Let’s take something great that’s existed for centuries and make it ours.” type myths.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:34 pm

It's fucking retarded is what it is. It's not even remotely ambiguous. I bet the guy just made it up on the spot. People that stupid shouldn't be allowed to live.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:13 pm

https://www.blackhistory.com/2018/06/lu ... -moor.html

Stop stealing from da bruthas whitey!