Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Guru Larry Fat Cunt

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:09 pm

Top hat gaming man is British? I couldn't tell with the 4 union jacks in his twitter name.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:37 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:44 pm
I guess all the British YouTubers are selling out.
And what a good fucking investment it's turning out to be...

I've heard some of those companies pay absurd amounts of money, like in range of few thousands of dollars, but surely this isn't the case.
I believe its true. I've heard no names can get a few thousand and big names can get 5K all they way to 10K+ per shill video. These companies shell out this money like its nothing because compared to traditional advertising its chump change and their propaganda gets fed directly to their target audience from someone they like.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:42 pm

Yes, but with this loser, they get maybe few thousands of views, that's really scraping the bottom of the barrel and I am wondering who did he had to blow to get that kind of deal. There is no name and then there is useless.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:06 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
I wouldn't be too happy if I gave someone thousands and didn't even have 1k people watching in the first day. The only reason why he got remotely popular is because clickbait and he started talking about fighting games
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:49 am

Wargaming has more money than they know what to do with, while at the same time panicking. WoT is fucking ancient by now and just about everyone that was interested either does still play it or (the overwhelming majority) stopped playing years ago.
They are at a point where they don't try to get some whales into the game. They instead try to get some cannon fodder for the existing whales to faceroll to play the game for a month or so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:28 am

oldbones wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:37 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:44 pm
I guess all the British YouTubers are selling out.
And what a good fucking investment it's turning out to be...

I've heard some of those companies pay absurd amounts of money, like in range of few thousands of dollars, but surely this isn't the case.
I believe its true. I've heard no names can get a few thousand and big names can get 5K all they way to 10K+ per shill video. These companies shell out this money like its nothing because compared to traditional advertising its chump change and their propaganda gets fed directly to their target audience from someone they like.
The CPMs are around $20-$30 for direct ads like that, like Blip money. Yet these same pricks will whine about their $2 CPM being taken from them even though it is a fraction of their income compared to other sources.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:04 pm

But they do want money from all sources, all the time. They squeeze every last CPM they can out of every single video.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:05 pm

Okay boys. Which one of you is Shadow Angel on YouTube? :lol: I was just watching a video by SEGA Lord X about games that looked better on the Master system than the NES from 4 months ago.

Anyways Larry commented that the NES Ghostbusters came out a year after the SMS version did and this dude knocked him down. Flat out called him wrong that the NES came out a year earlier. Also called him a pussy for running from DHI.

Here is the comment that I am going to put in spoiler since it's really long and people can read if they want to.
SpoilerShow
ShadowAngel
@Larry Bundy Jr No, the worst thing is that you shit out lies like that and idiots blindly believe it. Then again, there's a reason why everybody on DHI makes fun of you, especially after you ran away from that place because you couldn't handle the truth and being called out for trying to get every youtuber to colaborate with you and if they didn't, you talked shit about them on DHI.
Anyway: The Famicom/NES version of Ghostbusters wasn't released "a year after the SMS one" but actually a year before. The SMS version came out in japan in 1987, while the Famicom version came out in 1986.

For the few who are still dumb enough to blindly trust Larry Bundy, here's the box of the japanese original: https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers ... -cover.jpg - you can clearly see the 1986 copyright in the lower left corner.

And for those wondering why it took 2 years to get it to the west: Nintendo USA was always slow as hell. After all, it took them 18 months to finally release SMB 3 in the US and then Nintendo Europe took another 18 months to finally release it there - yes, SMB 3 actually was released after SMW on the SNES in Europe, believe it or not!)

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:06 pm

He clearly lurks here, relieved that we don't bring him up much.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:08 am

Heh, neat.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!