Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:35 am

"Please acknowledge my spineless holocaust apology, totally written by me, not by my PR agents, please don't unperson me, please stop harassing me, please- I need Hollywood jew money, I will be a good girl, daddy (or mommy, I am not genderphobic) please"

I hope the fourth Reich is coming this generation, this degenaracy sucks.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:33 am

You shouldn't have tried to make a movie about a tranny in the first place.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:41 am

In her defense, she only looked at the potential paycheck.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:21 pm

It's equally bad. All the lunatics wouldn't have any power if the fuckwits who actually have power and money wouldn't hop on the hype trains of the extremism. Withered Berry would happily suck Hitler's cock if it would get her a good position in the reich.

America needs to bleed, and soon.
wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:35 am
I hope the fourth Reich is coming this generation, this degenaracy sucks.
Amen to that. This will either crumble down eventually, or it will result in a bang, leading to more insanity. I am curious to see it through no matter what, because so far, I am safe, living in a normal country.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:01 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:38 am
The movie that Scarlett Johansson dropped out of was probably cancelled because the project became poisonous after the controversy and there is no "transgender star" who could replace her in terms of being a draw.

In Hollywood, a big actor or actress being interested in a movie often makes all of the difference in whether the movie gets made at all. If Reese Witherspoon or the "Twilight" dude likes a script and wants the lead role, the possibility of that movie being made increases by a LOT. If the project somehow loses its star, it's pretty much dead after that unless other big names are also vying for the part.

That's why Hollywood doesn't cast a "transgender star" as a transgender character in a big movie because there are NO "transgender stars" who have anything close to the appeal and recognition of Scarlett Johansson or Halle Berry.

It's not transphobia; it's just fucking business.
Bingo. That's what none of these morons understand, it's not about realistic representation, it has been about making money. Nobody wants to see some unknown tranny in a movie, they want Scarlett because she has tits and people know who she is.

I'm also baffled by the Rowling hate. The woman has been a fairly hard left leaning celebrity for decades, and has raised/donated tens (if not hundreds) of millions of dollars for various charities. But the second she voices a not completely unreasonable opinion all of that gets thrown in the garbage? Great job fucking over the needy and downtrodden, you loons.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:12 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:54 am
pibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:34 am
Reeeeee I hate harry potter, but I must consoom!
Will they finally read another fucking book for fuck sake?!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Deckard wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:01 pm
I'm also baffled by the Rowling hate.
Why? Surely you must know that all these people demand is 100% ideological purity. If you deviate from that, even slightly, then they turn on you. It doesn't matter that Harry Potter's the only book these fucktards have ever read.
Being a perfect woketard is like being a perfect Christian, impossible. That's why they have so much infighting

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:55 pm

I get that they're insane but they do realise there is no biological difference between a woman and a trans 'man', right?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:55 pm
I get that they're insane but they do realise there is no biological difference between a woman and a trans 'man', right?
They do. They just pretend they don't and spring load an outrage mousetrap ready to decapitate anyone that doesn't agree.
It's what communists love to do. Present a lie that couldn't be any more blatant and make it mandated truth, just to see who will unquestionably follow any order and send the rest to the gulag.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:39 pm

Also known as papa gander.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.