phpBB [video]

pibbs

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by pibbs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:05 am

It's not a stereotype if it is fact.

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:26 am

Well, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't with these sexually-confused wackadoos.

First they bitch about not having any representation. Then when they have it, they bitch about what kind of representation they have. When they finally get that, then they'll bitch about how straights and cisgenders are appropriating their culture, or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:29 am

>still referencing that toxic book series to annoy its creator
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:30 pm
The amount of likes sickens me. It doesn't mean much, but still, seeing this many people taking an insane person's opinion seriously will always be deeply disturbing to me.
I'm surprised their hatred for Rowling is great enough that they even welcome trans traitors.
baconfettuccine wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:26 am
First they bitch about not having any representation. Then when they have it, they bitch about what kind of representation they have. When they finally get that, then they'll bitch about how straights and cisgenders are appropriating their culture, or whatever the cool kids are saying these days.
They want to be represented by themselves so Hollywood has to offer them guaranteed acting slots.
That PinkNews article wrote:Berry’s comments come two years after Scarlett Johansson was strongly criticised for signing up to play the role of a trans man in the film Rub and Tug.

After pleas from the trans community, Johansson eventually opted to drop out of the project, which was ultimately cancelled despite calls to recast it with a transgender star.
I wonder why they couldn't find a good and presentable enough tranny actor. I guess they didn't try hard enough :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:54 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:34 am
Reeeeee I hate harry potter, but I must consoom!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:29 am
After pleas from the trans community, Johansson eventually opted to drop out of the project, which was ultimately cancelled despite calls to recast it with a transgender star.
I heard her dropping out. I never knew they flat out cancelled the movie. Probably from direct order from Johansson her self. If I remember she actually bought the rights to the story and would have produced the movie as well. She probably had a Hollywood tantrum and said of I can't have the part no one else can. :lol:

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:38 am

The movie that Scarlett Johansson dropped out of was probably cancelled because the project became poisonous after the controversy and there is no "transgender star" who could replace her in terms of being a draw.

In Hollywood, a big actor or actress being interested in a movie often makes all of the difference in whether the movie gets made at all. If Reese Witherspoon or the "Twilight" dude likes a script and wants the lead role, the possibility of that movie being made increases by a LOT. If the project somehow loses its star, it's pretty much dead after that unless other big names are also vying for the part.

That's why Hollywood doesn't cast a "transgender star" as a transgender character in a big movie because there are NO "transgender stars" who have anything close to the appeal and recognition of Scarlett Johansson or Halle Berry.

It's not transphobia; it's just fucking business.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:58 am

It's almost like Hollywood isn't actually serious when they're virtue-signaling :thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette