Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Re: Fighting Games

Post by ban » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:32 am

Meanwhile Bandai has o such problems. These losers should have stuck with Digimon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:17 am
I hear there were issue sin the Smash community so I looked into that and OH SHIT PEDOS EVERYWHERE:
While Cinnpie is a new one, how come you're the one surprised about it? I remember you and either Rapeman or Tictac talking about how slimmy and pederastic the Smash community was as well about 2 years ago, when the scandals over at Bulbapedia and Minecraft errupted. I think you also posted a video about sexual misconduct in the Smash communities as well? Or am I remembering someone else?
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:21 pm

ban wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:32 am
Meanwhile Bandai has o such problems. These losers should have stuck with Digimon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:17 am
I hear there were issue sin the Smash community so I looked into that and OH SHIT PEDOS EVERYWHERE:
While Cinnpie is a new one, how come you're the one surprised about it? I remember you and either Rapeman or Tictac talking about how slimmy and pederastic the Smash community was as well about 2 years ago, when the scandals over at Bulbapedia and Minecraft errupted. I think you also posted a video about sexual misconduct in the Smash communities as well? Or am I remembering someone else?
Probably Kugel since I don't pay much attention to Smash, I pay more attention to the Tekken community who are clean as fuck since they are all 30 year old fucks with jobs. That and until recently the Tekken scene was tiny, unlike Smash where the average age of a competitor is 17 the people getting into Tekken recently are still older.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Ah, ok then. For some reason I remember your reaction most of all, being very raw and visceral.

Either that or Alzheimer's kicking in early like with every greekfag not paying attention to football. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:26 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:21 pm
Probably Kugel
Nope. Never gave a fuck about Smash players or the scene.
I do find Captain Zack or whatever the faggot's name is whining about sexual abuse because he was mad thirsty for Nairo's dick so he had to suck it twice very funny, though. He was, what, one year under the state's legal age? He was turbo lusty for that dick and arguably forced himself onto Nairo more than anything else.

I mean, let's be real. Zack is one of those sissy faggots. They all got full on fucked in the ass at age 14 or under, likely by grown men. Sucking a 20yr old's dick - twice and loving every second of it - didn't do him any damage at 15 that hadn't been done already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:44 pm

The only thing the tekken community had going was Aris creeping on some bitch on video.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:44 pm
The only thing the tekken community had going was Aris creeping on some bitch on video.
Because he's not attractive. If he was a buff Chad none of what he did would've been called "creepy".
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:53 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Because he's not attractive. If he was a buff Chad none of what he did would've been called "creepy".
Eh. I don't really agree. He was talking about sniffing up her sweat or some creeper jap shit. There's a line. He wasn't just saying he wanted to bone her. Even if he was the hottest man in the world, to say what he said in front of cameras and in public during a fighting game match would piss anyone off.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:56 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:53 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Eh. I don't really agree. He was talking about sniffing up her sweat or some creeper jap shit. There's a line. He wasn't just saying he wanted to bone her. Even if he was the hottest man in the world, to say what he said in front of cameras and in public during a fighting game match would piss anyone off.
Chad Thundercock could've split her apart before the first handshake and she'd still gush about it today. You know I'm right.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:07 pm

He wasn't talking about splitting her open though. He was talking about sniffing her asscrack juice or some gross shit like that. Only a German would have heard what he said and gotten wet over it.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:17 am

True.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette