People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:42 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:00 am

People got baited guys, they increased testing during these riots so they would artificially inflate the numbers and go "See! We should lock down again!" when this shit has been here since January.
These idiots want us to wear a mask forever. See, unlike in March, where they just said "two weeks!" now it's just about how we need to Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid.
That's the part that's worrying, they never have an end date for these except "When we get a vaccine" which is rightfully never coming, or going to just be a placebo to get people to stop being scared and stop these faggy restrictions. I dunno, I have plans in place if it does come, I will just have to alter my shopping a little but the big people who are suffering here is the businesses who have to deal with assholes worse than me begging them to put on a mask, or just simply avoiding them because of the mask policy.

Honestly I can see a lot of lawsuits starting to come down really soon by forcing them to build outside places or serve at 50% capacity. Winter's here are cold and they can't have people outside, so they will effectively be making half money because we won't have anything by then. Not only did they effectively kill there business but they are also adding the extra pressure in having to police anyone that comes into the store. My girlfriend already told her staff they don't get paid to tell people to wear them if they don't and I feel this will probably be true for most places. Cops already said in a lot of cities that they won't enforce it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:04 pm

They can shove their faggot vaccine up their ass.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:46 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
These idiots want us to wear a mask forever. See, unlike in March, where they just said "two weeks!" now it's just about how we need to Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid.
Of course do they want you to be afraid. Fear is the mind-killer, after all.

Fortunately, people grew tired of this when they didn't get footage of some Third World country where corpses were littering the streets because nobody wore a mask.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:36 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:30 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:00 am

People got baited guys, they increased testing during these riots so they would artificially inflate the numbers and go "See! We should lock down again!" when this shit has been here since January.
That's the part that's worrying, they never have an end date for these except "When we get a vaccine" which is rightfully never coming, or going to just be a placebo to get people to stop being scared and stop these faggy restrictions. I dunno, I have plans in place if it does come, I will just have to alter my shopping a little but the big people who are suffering here is the businesses who have to deal with assholes worse than me begging them to put on a mask, or just simply avoiding them because of the mask policy.

Honestly I can see a lot of lawsuits starting to come down really soon by forcing them to build outside places or serve at 50% capacity. Winter's here are cold and they can't have people outside, so they will effectively be making half money because we won't have anything by then. Not only did they effectively kill there business but they are also adding the extra pressure in having to police anyone that comes into the store. My girlfriend already told her staff they don't get paid to tell people to wear them if they don't and I feel this will probably be true for most places. Cops already said in a lot of cities that they won't enforce it.

In Texas, the faggit guv and faggot mayors are sending goon squads around to find open bars and pull their licenses. They're also fining businesses for customers not wearing masks, thus cutting the cops out of it.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:36 pm
In Texas, the faggit guv and faggot mayors are sending goon squads around to find open bars and pull their licenses. They're also fining businesses for customers not wearing masks, thus cutting the cops out of it.
>muh fines
Got to make up that missing tax revenue for lost sales and licenses.

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if it came down to money. You think there's any bar dumb enough to just be open and let their license be taken? Patrons are probably sworn to secrecy or its operating somewhat underground. That means no revenue either way.

It's all fine for them now, but come budget season suddenly there's going to be an issue.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:12 pm

My dad's parents have a pretty soulless marriage nowadays. About 50 years of bs.

My grandmother had a seizure a while ago and is confined to a wheelchair (then again she can still get around, she just needs help) who has to call on my cousins (especially the guy cousin, who I'll call Joe) to do stuff that literally anyone around the house can do. Even when I'm around she asks him to do stuff, but I help him out and tell him to relax. (Not to mention that my auntie is single and had three kids across three dads that up and left. Luckily the kids came out fine without them)

My grandmother has a husband that barely even communicates with, and when they do it's always in an argument. The last time they really did anything together was their anniversary, but that was fucking years ago.
They see each other every single damn day except for when he leaves in his truck. They go to separate churches ffs. And I know, not to be racist but......she goes to the mostly black Church while he goes to a mostly white one. It's that bad. And it's the same damn religion just a different tone.

So yesterday we had the 4th of July celebration. After all of that it showed everyone's true colors, or at least a reminder of some.

Knowing that you have the type of niggas who would come late as fuck, barely say anything to anybody and dine and dash. Or ones that you occasionally see but just barely and you haven't really built upon a better relationship with them.

That's old and expected shit.

But here are a few highlights.
-When me and Joe were washing the cooler out, I was minding my own business when suddenly a Wasp came and bit me on the ear.
SpoilerShow
It felt like I was stabbed with a pushpin (and i know this because it happened to me)
I was just standing there minding my own business. Not even moving at all. But it just said fuck it, let me just bite a fucker.

-My mom's grandfather gotten so drunk that his legs gave out and me and Joe had to carry his ass up the stairs. This of course isn't the first time this has happened. Just at any old day, not when company was around.

-that my parents, especially my mom, just wants to bring the family together due to life and poor decisions on some people's parts by playing some games and the like.

-My Dad's father gets my girl cousin (I'll call her Jessica) to pay his billth digitally. She's a year older than me so it's kinda weird because it's not like he's computer retarded, he's been using a laptop for quite some time. Nigga is just lazy. So she found some juicy info in his text.

He basically stated that he couldn't stand being around the house. Put those pieces together since from what I hear he's barely at the house and doesn't even tell anyone where he's going. You'd think it was obvious, but you wouldn't think it was that bad. We are going to wait until the next time he has to pay his billth when he spills more beans. Yes it's his information but honestly it's sort of his fault and it is the root of what is generally wrong with the family.

(And while we shouldn't jump to conclusions, the implication is so in your face, but he could be seeing someone else by the wording and such. I'll talk about it all some other time.)

My other cousins are either a weed head who serves as a bad influence, telling people about brownies and weed gummies, selling the shit, intentionally blasting the music loud to annoy a particular woman or lives far away and has to work instead of going to college. The former I see a occasionally but he has no discipline and the latter I haven't seen in forever. So me, Joe and Jessica (along side their four year old sister) still get to see each other often and have been since forever. The three of us thought about setting up a plan to go to the mall or just any place really.

But it all boils down to this.
A lady with the mind of a five year old that won't listen to the ones that help her the most and gives money to people that really give a shit about as well as a man who is the one who is in the best shape between the both of em and he doesn't even try to do anything for anybody but himself.

I spent a good couple of hours trying to make this a coherent as possible, but it's been a long day and a whole mess, which describes the situation and you have to unpack a lot but I hope you guys could share how your July 4th went.

(This was supposed to be posted this morning at like 1 or 2 am, but I was at a really bad connection spot)
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:05 pm

Well, fucking Chink Flu killed the sports bar in walking distance from me. Fucking shit!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:32 pm

The fact that the closest (and pretty much one of the few in Louisiana) Krispy Kreme Donuts in town, which has been closed for a bit for reconstruction but recently opened up and it's actually quite nice looking so it's both a complaining and non complaining.

The former comes in when it's in the nigger area. It's sad that you have a nice modern looking KK Donuts and a decent Walgreens but when you lookaround, you have chicken and liquor stories, hair places, pawn shops, places that haven't made any progress since the 50's (not kidding, these buildings look like they never did anything with it since then) ugly colors like high yellow and orange, paintings that look stunning but it's stuck on the worn down buildings.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:38 pm

How accurate is the Louisiana spin off of the shitty pawn shop show? I've seen two episodes of it and it looked like the place the Munsters come from, judging by the assortment of misshapen people entering/running that place.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:47 pm

You mean there was a spin off of that shitshow? I've only seen a couple episodes of the original show. It was one of those shows that I watch if it happens to be on but would instantly forget about later. The original is still going, had to look it up. But just to be curious i might watch the spin off and see.

Edit: looked at the comments section of one of the episodes and people said stuff like it was an insult to the Pawn Stars community and all that shit but I see no difference.
da PAC Nigguh wrote: