Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:57 am

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, baldie.
Gonna samefag because holy shit Lula and Lindsey look so fucking hot in that movie. Literally, my dick was jumping out of my pants every time they showed up.

Ralph trashed Spoony quite a bit, and after that banana hammock scene I don't know how any female can see him as a viable sexual partner ever again. Like an AIDS ridden Swedish twink, that gentleman is.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:07 pm
They praise Todd in the commends to the fucking video. Fuck the Ralph the Ass licker and his shitty fanbase, he will be just like Walker in 10 years. He was much better understand what makes a decent movie, but that's not saying much, given that Douche has absolutely no clue.

Oh, and Filmbald complaining? He gets mentioned like four times and once he calls him annoying. So much for the bullying and the baldie running to his twatter to play victim. "I've been violated!" Guy would probably piss himself if someone ever confronted him in real life.
I love how they attribute everything bad about the gameshow to Doge.

Didn';t they admit that Lewis wrote all the questions and some of the script for Popquiz Hotshot?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:30 pm

And then the guy had the nerve to whine about not being allowed to write the script for TBF :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:30 pm
And then the guy had the nerve to whine about not being allowed to write the script for TBF :roll:
But yeah, seriously, that vid by Ralph bitches about the questions like 6 times in 2 minutes. You should bring up who wrote the fucking questions if there were that bad. It seems the "only Doge does bad" narrative is still alive for these tertiary third wave reviewers.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:55 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Didn';t they admit that Lewis wrote all the questions and some of the script for Popquiz Hotshot?
Oh really. I didn't know Cockslut did the quiz show.. :lol:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:12 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Well, it was Douche's idea, wasn't it? Even worse if he had cockslut to write it, shows how much confidence he had regarding the "show" itself, or maybe he was just that delusional, I don't know. And he was absolutely terrible as a host - the whole format was fucking awful and stupid, but he certainly didn't help. Just because he's more energetic than Brad "give me another lexapro" Jones doesn't mean he will do better job. I don't think Douche has ever been a fucking game show host material, certainly not when he's just one trick pony and Nostalgia Critic is all he can do.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:48 pm

Maybe Linkara and Doge had a very emotional and powerful scene wherein Doge finally gave him a chance to prove his worth as a writer.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:41 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:27 am
He's as threatening as a sick chihuahua.
';
Has anyone noticed how ERod constantly goes: "Yeh no mess with me amigos, we're best amigos, the best, forever team" and they barely acknowledge his existence from time to time?
This is so pathetic and needy. He actually thinks Film Bald and Granny Loopy are his friends instead of two people who tolerate him only because they sometimes do collabs together, how pathetic. This untalented trio defines what CA used to be, just a large collective of no talent hacks ripping and leeching off mediocre hacks with bigger fanbases. Film Bald, Granny Loopy, and Discount Angry Joe are all D-tier INs who couldn’t hack it on their own. Discount AJ knows that, which is why he keeps trying to get the band back together and dreams of another CA, this time without all the drama and amateur behavior, even though the people he wants to be in his would be CA are amateurs and psychos who thrive on drama.

Say what you will of Walker, but he did try to create something that potentially could’ve been good. Yeah, he failed, and the whole thing fell apart like a house of cards, but ultimately he was the reason why any of these leeches got remotely famous in the first place, and that they spit in his face for it really shows how ungrateful and jealous these people are, all because he didn’t add in a magic hammer to a shitty movie or take some crazy chick to Applebees. And quite frankly, these wannabes are also less talented and less capable of doing even what Walker managed to pull off. There’s a reason why Loopy gets kicked out of every entertainment group she’s been in and why she’ll never be a part of RLM; she’s fundamentally a crazy bitter hag who’ll turn on her coworkers on a dime if it means getting what she wants.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:48 pm
Maybe Linkara and Doge had a very emotional and powerful scene wherein Doge finally gave him a chance to prove his worth as a writer.
Maybe Michaud told Doge that the KickScammed money was barely enough to keep the site afloat, and that they didn't have either the time or resources for a new show.
And Doge came up with a marvelous keikaku:
Let's pretend to do the Green M&M Autist a favour and give him "creative control" over the train wreck, and let's make sure that the bugmen who will watch it know who wrote it.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:28 pm

Is there any source on cock slut writing Pop Quiz Hotshot? He never appeared in any of the videos, and the Walker family served as the directors (according to IMDb, Doge directed 12 episodes, Rob directed 7, and their father Barney directed 4), so it would be really weird if cock slut was the one who wrote it.