God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:23 am

I wasn't able to watch Trump's Mount Rushmore speech live, but I read some of the comments afterward. Some people described it as this crazy, racist, incendiary thing.

When I watched it the next day, I was all strapped in ready to weather the fierce winds of hate that would blow by me like a flurry of vampire bats.

BUT... it was just a regular old campaign speech. Trump wants to protect the statues and the monuments that the dumbfucks want to tear down and he wants to see Antifa thugs prosecuted. And I agree. And that's that.

The speech didn't excite me in any particular way. I mostly just watched it and hoped that he would actually follow through with what he said..

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:15 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:27 am
They've used the word 'dark' to describe his speeches before, at the RNC in 2016 and, I believe, his inauguration speech. It really just means he's getting to them
Did he speak in the Black Speech of Mordor or something :lol: ?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:07 am
If he's serious about it I wouldn't be surprised about a history record 3rd party turnover. Not going to lie, I'd have to hesitate for a second in the election booth.
He's certainly more likely to get the much-coveted "Black Vote" than Massa Biden.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:55 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:25 am
I know I'd immediately regret voting for him
Yes, but that's part of the appeal. Don't tell me you aren't curious to see what would happen. :lol:
He could pull even more outrageous shit as Trump, and he'd be protected by his Melanin Territory field :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:23 am
I wasn't able to watch Trump's Mount Rushmore speech live, but I read some of the comments afterward. Some people described it as this crazy, racist, incendiary thing.

When I watched it the next day, I was all strapped in ready to weather the fierce winds of hate that would blow by me like a flurry of vampire bats.

BUT... it was just a regular old campaign speech. Trump wants to protect the statues and the monuments that the dumbfucks want to tear down and he wants to see Antifa thugs prosecuted. And I agree. And that's that.

The speech didn't excite me in any particular way. I mostly just watched it and hoped that he would actually follow through with what he said..
I knew it would be something like that. Saying you oppose the destruction of historical monuments and want to prosecute domestic terrorists is now considered some sort of horrible racist inflammatory, unacceptable speech. :roll:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:19 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:01 am
Kanye running 3rd party, won't impact much but what's interesting is a lot of young bernie bros will vote for him instead of Biden giving Trump the win. This gives Kayne practice for 2024 and secures our god emperor a victory. If Bernie wasn't a cuck this is what he should of done. Don't out chess the 4D chess master libshits.
I'm picturing him and Trump on yet phone late at night, working out their plan on secret. Then it's back to the gorilla channel.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:06 am

Kanye's not on the ballot yet, so its possible this is just an epic shitpost.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:33 pm

Look at this thing of beauty lads
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:53 pm

But it's not really a wall, Drumpf -- it's a fence!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:04 pm

How is that bad though? It's still fuck all tall and it's not like you could squeeze through it. Just think of it as a giant jail.

Maybe I just missed the joke
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Well, border patrol did complain that an actual wall would make it harder for them to notice shit going on on the other side unless you go full medieval and have the wall be thick enough for dudes to stand on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:15 pm

Also good point
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]