Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:57 pm

How dare you! I present a 10-page essay on why dog fucking is perfectly alright:
SpoilerShow
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

YMS is a pathetic degenerate who would rather spend several hours doing the most ridiculous mental gymnastics than admit his lust for animals is wrong.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:09 pm
You should probably require a license for small scale fireworks. It would probably cut the number of blown off hands each year.
I think you actually do need one for the big guns. But that can always be sidestepped through homebrewing, importing or getting that high-caliber stuff through less legal means.
What I'm getting at is that no amount of checks and balances will prevent an idiot from blowing off his hands. It is fate, in a way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:10 pm

Watching Hungarian chicks bang dogs is a perfectly natural way to pass the time.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Vaporwear posting was a mistake.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:34 pm
They look like anal toys.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:13 pm
I had a dog that would go outside and bark at the fireworks. It was a mixed Pinscher breed that was too valiant for his size. It would do the same for thunderstorms as well. But we never thought of giving it medication for it, just keeping it on less noisy parts of the house.
I have a feeling these meds are for people who don't actually know how to properly handle pets and will immediately cry for easy solutions at the slightest problem.
Always had two dogs of different ages. When the older one died at age 17, the younger one began to go through separation anxiety. They're really not intended to be alone and away from their pack, it's not something they instinctively can handle.

I looked on the internet and there's all kinds of guides on how to train them. The thing is that it takes awhile. You have to work with them every day, do things like pick up your keys or put on your shoes or whatever you do before you leave but don't go anywhere, it teaches them not to panic by signs you're going to leave. And then you leave for longer periods of time. It takes awhile.

I was at the vet for the dog's shots and explained this. He said that's pretty much what you do.

"You have to work with them to cope with something that's against their nature," he told me. "It's harder when they're older and sometimes it's hard no matter what.

"Or you can just give them xanax" he said.

Guess which one most dog moms do with their fur babies?

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Surprised it took this long for the Spoony thread to devolve into zoophilic degeneracy. It was a good run.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:44 pm
"Or you can just give them xanax" he said.

Guess which one most dog moms do with their fur babies?
Shouldn't be too surprising to me since women love to sedate their children with ADHD meds as well. I've just never even considered giving a pet unnecessary medicine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:17 am

Every now and then, he surprises you.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:09 am

Surely that was only accidentally "based" and he intended to come off as much more of a dickhead.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:41 am

I think he weighed his options and decided that sticking it to this whiny Marc Swint guy and satisfying his need to always be right was preferable to agreeing with the libshit point of view.