NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:10 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:54 pm
Women's soccer started their little league again, and of course the broads were all kneeling and wearing their BLM shirts and hugging and crying on each other.
The male football players have been doing the exact same thing in Britain

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:39 pm

Logic would have leagues simply stop playing the national anthem. Real Americans who care have already been driven out.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:23 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:02 pm
>hugging with bodily fluid exchange during the Corona Crisis

Half of them won't survive this season.
They will, because chicom flu is weak-sauce.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:54 pm
Women's soccer started their little league again
Cute.
Girls playing football were quite popular where I'm from well back. You know, in C league of ages 13 to 17 when you where the same age. Those thighs, bro.
After that it stops being adorable. The boys B league would annihilate the national women's team. B league is city and area level and by area I mean something like a 15km radius. Boys A league would be world cup winner forever in a women's world.
We're not even talking U-21 here, we're not talking 3rd league, 2nd and 1st Bundesliga and we're certainly not talking national team here.

I'm stressing that so much because I'm sure you burgers don't even realize just how extremely inferior women's football (or soccer as it were) is to the male counterpart. They suck so much, I'd confidently bet all my life earnings on a DHI team trained for a week against them.
Every one of us at age twelve put together would win the world championship forever. It's as easy as an MMA match of you against "some random woman on the street" and likely even easier.

TV likes to tell you that they are athletes but they can't and don't want to quite tell you how low their level of competition is. This isn't like women's volleyball or high vault. This isn't even like tennis. This is like children's sports.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 am
Girls playing football were quite popular where I'm from well back. You know, in C league of ages 13 to 17 when you where the same age. Those thighs, bro. After that it stops being adorable.
I think girls stop being cute after 17 too.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:08 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:21 am
Girls playing football were quite popular where I'm from well back. You know, in C league of ages 13 to 17 when you where the same age. Those thighs, bro. After that it stops being adorable.
I think girls stop being cute after 17 too.
Which is entirely accurate.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:51 am

This is why women get pissed at the leagues that specialize on looks. Or at other players that are hotter and get the photo shoots they don't.

It's just a fact of life that the pretty ones get all the advantages. Rather than trying to court men they decide they'd rather stick up for girl power. An audience that maybe only watches one game a year if they get free tickets for their kinds or catch it on the right channel in the right mood.

This isnt even including the blacks, who will one day get involved and drive down the appeal further. The WNBA looks like a cross of ugly hood rats and manly felons fresh from a women's prison. Sue Bird and all them old lezzies from 20 years ago are still around because no one else could be put on a marketing ad without traumatizing small children.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:41 am

Doesn't the WNBA only survive because the real NBA subsidizes them?
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:07 am

>Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing
>Nogs being taken seriously

Pick one
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:11 am

How much you want to be the players have never heard of this "anthem?"
Are they going to kneel for this one too?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:41 am
Doesn't the WNBA only survive because the real NBA subsidizes them?
And they have to more and more. Because 80% of their 'talent' look they just got released on bail.

The one sequel they should seriously make is White Women Can't Jump. I think the percentage of white dudes on teams might be higher now than for the females
...and still: Spoony did nothing.