God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:21 pm

If Trump cannot manage to win against Joe "The Sniffer" Biden, then we're all doomed.

I'm specially apprehensive with this possibility because I feel like everything that started going right around 2014 or so will quickly devolve into shit and I will experience, in my lifetime, the complete annihilation of my comfy way of life. So, yeah, terrible clouds inbound for November.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 pm
SO, what do you think of Trump's chances in November as of now? The polls and the media are telling us that he's doomed. More than one right wing commentator has turned on him.

The way I see it.

PRO:
- Trump lead us to a great economy and I think he can do it again.
- Even if you don't like him, a Trump vote is a vote against all of the "woke" culture war horseshit that we see everyday and I think that a LOT of people are on the "right" side of that.
- His opponent is slipping mentally and babbling all over the place while Trump remains solid and coherent and comfortable when addressing an audience.
- I believe in the "silent majority" who want conservatives in power because I'm one of those silent poeple. I don't talk about my politics on social media or with co-workers because I don't want to risk the repurcussions. Maybe I'm a wimp, but I'm an employed wimp who never worries about my house being vandalized. I save that shit for my lady and for YOU, dear DHI.
- EVERYTHING that the media is saying about Trump's chances in November, they were also saying in 2016.

CON:
- Trump has been remarkably weak when it comes to the civil unrest lately. He doesn't seem to know what to do with it. He's an economy guy. He's not a cultural crisis guy. He talks big talk on Twitter, but doesn't follow through.
- While Blue states fall into anarchy, Red States that embraced re-opening see huge spikes in China Virus numbers. Do I trust those statistics? No, but some people do freak out over them. I live in Texas and we're a mess right now. I half-expect us to go into full April flashback lockdown any week now. If so, that will reflect badly on our Republican governor and, thus, reflect badly on Trump.

Meanwhile, the debates and Biden's VP choice could still sway this thing BIG.
Telling a woman your plans is always a mistake. She will betray you the second you show weakness in her mind.
What does that have to do with anything Lindsay's Liver said?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:37 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:21 pm
If Trump cannot manage to win against Joe "The Sniffer" Biden, then we're all doomed.
You can expect at least 5 years in the labor camps if you dare to call a person who menstruates a "woman".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:37 pm
Nobue wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 pm
The glowie is right, to a point. You've got to be careful around the gals--they're spoiled through constant simping from puberty onwards, and generally have the lack of empathy a lot of them like to pin on guys.
I'm not saying he's entirely wrong. I just find it funny that he mentioned having a wife and then stopped mentioning her around the same time he started going on his 'all women are evil' rants.
^ Found the woman. Tits or gtfo.
Xe might be a nu-gal

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:55 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:53 pm
Considering he'd be showing footage of stuff that happened under his watch and he did nothing about it that would be fucking stupid.
Firstly he is already doing that
Secondly, it's separation of powers. The onus is on state and local governments to handle this shit. He could in theory bypass them but that's problematic for a variety of reasons, key among them being that by doing so he's set a precedent. When the Democrats get back in the White House (which they will eventually, you can't keep them out of power forever) they can point to Trump's use of military force to quell the riots as justification for, say, quelling genuinely peaceful protests like say the ones they were having not a month earlier against draconian lockdown measures and economic shutdown
Thirdly, the military and vets were mostly against sicking the military on US citizens. Military and vets make up a not insignificant portion of his base and Trump has worked hard to court them. So Trump backed off.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:13 pm
^ Found the woman. GTFO.
FTFY
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:31 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:11 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 pm
SO, what do you think of Trump's chances in November as of now? The polls and the media are telling us that he's doomed. More than one right wing commentator has turned on him.

The way I see it.

PRO:
- Trump lead us to a great economy and I think he can do it again.
- Even if you don't like him, a Trump vote is a vote against all of the "woke" culture war horseshit that we see everyday and I think that a LOT of people are on the "right" side of that.
- His opponent is slipping mentally and babbling all over the place while Trump remains solid and coherent and comfortable when addressing an audience.
- I believe in the "silent majority" who want conservatives in power because I'm one of those silent poeple. I don't talk about my politics on social media or with co-workers because I don't want to risk the repurcussions. Maybe I'm a wimp, but I'm an employed wimp who never worries about my house being vandalized. I save that shit for my lady and for YOU, dear DHI.
- EVERYTHING that the media is saying about Trump's chances in November, they were also saying in 2016.

CON:
- Trump has been remarkably weak when it comes to the civil unrest lately. He doesn't seem to know what to do with it. He's an economy guy. He's not a cultural crisis guy. He talks big talk on Twitter, but doesn't follow through.
- While Blue states fall into anarchy, Red States that embraced re-opening see huge spikes in China Virus numbers. Do I trust those statistics? No, but some people do freak out over them. I live in Texas and we're a mess right now. I half-expect us to go into full April flashback lockdown any week now. If so, that will reflect badly on our Republican governor and, thus, reflect badly on Trump.

Meanwhile, the debates and Biden's VP choice could still sway this thing BIG.
Telling a woman your plans is always a mistake. She will betray you the second you show weakness in her mind.
I bolded the ONE thing I was responding to you goon retard. :lol: (here I made it bigger for you)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:07 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:31 pm
Duwango wrote:
I bolded the ONE thing I was responding to you goon retard. :lol: (here I made it bigger for you)
Chill the fuck out with the inceldom sissy rage and answer the question, bro.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Duwango wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:07 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Duwango wrote:
Are you gonna call him a gamer next?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:46 pm

Nobue wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:33 pm
Duwango wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:07 pm
CIANigger wrote:

Are you gonna call him a gamer next?
You're fitting in well.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.