God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:15 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:10 pm
You joke but every man has experienced the consequences of showing weakness around a woman they thought they could trust. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Yeah yeah, how much did she take you for? And most importantly, did she take the Wii U?
All $423.70 in my checking account and yes, the Wii U.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:04 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:47 pm
Telling a woman your plans is always a mistake. She will betray you the second you show weakness in her mind.
Who hurt you, CIANigger? Did she take the Wii U by any chance?
The glowie is right, to a point. You've got to be careful around the gals--they're spoiled through constant simping from puberty onwards, and generally have the lack of empathy a lot of them like to pin on guys.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:28 pm

I think Trump has a good chance. Even if people are disappointed he didn't roll in and crush the rioters, his administration is starting to round up whatever troublemakers they legally can. Most of the serious trouble was in the more left-wing places, and their leadership basically egged it on-- the right-wingers are looking in on that and thinking, "I don't want that anywhere near me!" and the lefties are awfully quiet about this stuff compared to a few weeks ago. Corona's not driving people into a mad panic anymore, and the shutdowns were horrible for the economy, so I think Trump gets some points since the economy's where he's strongest.

Also, Joe Biden is literally demented and sniffs children.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:33 pm

Nobue wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:28 pm
Even if people are disappointed he didn't roll in and crush the rioters
I don't think that will hurt him too much, biggest threat is hurting turnout. I mean, the other option is a guy who cheered and encouraged said rioters.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Nobue wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:23 pm
The glowie is right, to a point. You've got to be careful around the gals--they're spoiled through constant simping from puberty onwards, and generally have the lack of empathy a lot of them like to pin on guys.
I'm not saying he's entirely wrong. I just find it funny that he mentioned having a wife and then stopped mentioning her around the same time he started going on his 'all women are evil' rants.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:37 pm
Nobue wrote:
I'm not saying he's entirely wrong. I just find it funny that he mentioned having a wife and then stopped mentioning her around the same time he started going on his 'all women are evil' rants.
My mistake.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:50 pm

Nobue wrote:
Most of the serious trouble was in the more left-wing places, and their leadership basically egged it on-- the right-wingers are looking in on that and thinking, "I don't want that anywhere near me!" and the lefties are awfully quiet about this stuff compared to a few weeks ago.
Dude can fill his campaign ads with nothing but footage from CHAZ and the George Kirby Riots, with a text going "This will happen to your neighborhood if you vote Biden".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:50 pm
Nobue wrote:
Most of the serious trouble was in the more left-wing places, and their leadership basically egged it on-- the right-wingers are looking in on that and thinking, "I don't want that anywhere near me!" and the lefties are awfully quiet about this stuff compared to a few weeks ago.
Dude can fill his campaign ads with nothing but footage from CHAZ and the George Kirby Riots, with a text going "This will happen to your neighborhood if you vote Biden".
Considering he'd be showing footage of stuff that happened under his watch and he did nothing about it that would be fucking stupid.
Is Spoony dead yet?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Nobue wrote:
My story changes every week dude, knowing that somebody out there keeps track has only confirmed to me that changing my story is best protocol in regards to anonymity.

That, and as a wise man once told me, "it's a shit posting forum, nobody will remember you in a month."
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Nobue wrote:
^ Found the woman. Tits or gtfo.