Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Nobue

Re: Youtube

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:52 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 am
And I'm sure Trump is "monitoring the situation". :roll:
You have to understand him. Watching haremshit takes a lot of time.
I'm still mad Keitaro chose Naru. I was rooting for Shinobu, but Motoko would've been tolerable.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Look man, it was either Naru or non-jewish Aerith with gigatits that were destined to win. It's better than Naru won, that means that Kitsune, Kaola and of course Mutsumi can now belong to me. :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:22 pm

The first and main harem waifu always wins at the end. It's even more likely if she's known the MC since childhood, and virtually guaranteed if they're brother and sister.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Good thing that Negima smashed that bullshit by having Kagurazaka win and have an alternate tmeline with nobody winning but every girl going full lesbian in disappointment. :lol: The Harem Master subverted all expectations for the genre he popularized. :lol:
He warned youShow

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:29 pm

I won't judge too hard so long as nobody prefers Sarah.

I just couldn't get into Negima. Part of it might have been it was just a pervy Japanse Harry Potter. Of course, my distaste for HP has nothing to do with it being my nickname long ago.

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Wait, even Library Hairface girl went full liz?

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:49 pm

You'd be surprised given how many people thirsted for Evangeline who's basically Sarah 2.0 except a vampire and bitchier. :lol: As for Negima, I never pegged Kentaro for being a greekaboo, good shit :

I'm more surprised how the scanlators made various mistakes thought, like the "Χιλίαρχου Αστραπή" that should more properly translate to "Commander of a thousand's(aka Chiliarch in the roman Empire) Lightning Bolt / Thunderbolt" and other stuff yet in the kana and the scanlated english, they try their best to imitate ancient greek like having "HO" because in ancient times, instead of using "o" as the male definitive article in modern greek, they used "".

Just like they put "H" in front of words that never had something like that, like Hercules / Heracles in greek. It was written as "Ἡρακλῆς" and one of the Stress(specifically, what is called Rough Breathing in english linguistics) before the H was meant to show how we pronounced the whole name and in latin it was made into the "He-" syllable thus "Hero" instead of "ἥρως", "Heroism" instead of "ἡρωϊσμός" etc

And that's a very rough course on that shit, because I'm not really that good in english grammar terms nor with the english terms of the ancient greek grammatical terms to try and explain how ancient greek is scanlated here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He warned youShow

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:59 pm

Does Modern Greek still have case endings?

I'm just waiting for an anime with competent German in it.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:07 pm

Look man, modern greek is baby mode compared to ancient but we haven't neutered it that much. :lol:
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 pm

I love eating grease yogurt.