The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Now if only we had a security force with professional training, a strict code of conduct and a clear chain of command... :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Seattle mayor now cares after they came to her house. Buy she still doesn't take responsibility. Blames brown council member.:lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:30 pm

So having an extremist city council member (that hates your guts) destabilize the city stops being fun as soon as they step on your turf :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:30 pm
So having an extremist city council member (that hates your guts) destabilize the city stops being fun as soon as they step on your turf :thinking: ?
It would be funny if it wasn't entirely true. If these joggers were smart they would stay away from there personal homes because it's been proven they only act when shit that happens. Also them hiring personal body guards as well.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:36 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:49 pm
If these joggers were smart
We passed that point a long time ago.

Internally the protesters were faced with a choice--either close CHOP and accomplish nothing other than LARPing with some white allies

Or take the problems right to the face of the city leaders to actually accomplish something. If they actually want change instead of Internet attention this is something they would admit they needed to do up achieve anything other than a few weeks of some black lives matter corporate ads.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:35 pm
I don't know where to put this. This didn't happen in Seattle proper, but it happened in my nearby city.

Antifa has been having nightly riots. They're taking over parks and blocking streets. The cops refuse to do anything about it.

This old Asian dude organized a Freedom Rally to protest this. I don't know a lot of details; some people said the 3%ers are involved.

Anyways, fucking Sacha Baron Cohen showed up. He's still doing this same old schtick where tries to make America look bad by tricking trusting rural people.

He started singing racist shit. He had his minions in the crowds acting as plants trying to get people to sing along. The crowd got upset. They tried to cut his mic and Cohen's thugs blocked event organizers from doing so. He and his goons finally retreated into an ambulance and ran away from the angry crowd.

Video and response from organizers:

Already, the media is spinning this as an epic own on local conservatives. How? Can somebody explain? One of their talking points is that Cohen changed disguises after he fled and walked around a little bit with his camera getting reactions without people recognizing him.

They didn't recognize him! Oh ha ha, those conservatives are so dumb!
WTF. It's not like people were expecting him there. It's not like everyone even knows who he is. (I've never watched any of his shit.) And then he'll switch it up in the edit bay to make it look like the crowd are all racists that lapped up his act.

Also, I'm baffled by the shitlibs in the comments saying the crowd was enthusiastic and singing along. WHERE? Are they watching the same video? It looks like barely anyone is watching them and I hear nobody singing along!
I can only assume that they THINK they're hearing and seeing these things because they read it in The Daily Beast or whatever.
I can only understand maybe half of his lyrics. Why is his redneck character doing an impression of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog? You can hear maybe one person in the audience (Cohen's plant) singing along and a few others booing.

So it sounds like Cohen payed for this "white supremacist" rally. Anything that he ends up showing on his show (guys with confederate flags, etc) could be his employees. I guarantee that Aaron Acosta guy will not show up in Cohen's show, as he is not white and organized the whole thing, making the whole "white supremacist" angle nonsensical.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:57 am

Major Jenny Cunt finally cares about rioters destroying shit when they find out where she lives. What a shock! It's almost as if the disingenuous cunts think there should be different standards for the liberal elites.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:49 pm

The party is over guys. Only after they came to her house was it the time to shut it down. :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:17 pm

Shame. I was looking forward to the Hell's Angels coming to take it

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:49 pm
The party is over guys. Only after they came to her house was it the time to shut it down. :lol:
Orange Man will have a field day with this clown show.
-Yours Truly