The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Last Of Us 2 Leaks: Druckmann Shits The Bed

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:45 pm

>actually wanting to go to Gamestop
Don't know if it's different there, but they are notorious for bullshit. For example, I went to sell my Dsi XL, and they had the nerve to ask for fifty dollars for it. The fuck? No deal.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

ban

Post by ban » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:51 pm

It's far more that I'm surprised that Voice had a gaystop around his area, never thought I'd see those wastes of space existing in Yurope. We have our brand of vidya gayness after all. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:12 am

Gamestop always scams you. Use ebay like reddit cat.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:20 am

Ebay is equally horrible. The only site I "trust" in any way was Play-asia and I use it out off habit these days, if I'm ordering anything. And inb4
>BUT MUH CHINA
Hong Kong is not China. :D At least not without an entire tyrannical army breathing down their necks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And because I'm already using it for more than a decade anyways so there's that as well. They have good old shit from Nippon and the only reason I'd use them again these days is to get some Nipponese Soywitch games when I get it after payday because fuck mutilated translations, especially by NISA and censorshit. Other than that, I'll stick to my local shops since they get most gaymes these days(too little too late) but as always, all my fellow oliveniggers only care about DAT FIFA doe. :roll:
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:27 am

I've wanted to try Yahoo Auctions Japan for esoteric weebshit but buying internationally looks particularly painful and needlessly expensive.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:45 pm

ban wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:51 pm
It's far more that I'm surprised that Voice had a gaystop around his area, never thought I'd see those wastes of space existing in Yurope. We have our brand of vidya gayness after all. :lol:
There was one (probably still is) near my area too.
I once bought one of their branded wireless PS2 controllers, and the piece of shit malfunctioned after less than month.
And no refunds.

I should have chimped out like Fallout76 Nigger or Ma'am, and wrecked the place.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:27 am
I've wanted to try Yahoo Auctions Japan for esoteric weebshit but buying internationally looks particularly painful and needlessly expensive.
I know it's Bezos but I've had good luck buying import shit on amazon direct from the jap companies. Usedshit isn't worth much in japan and they'll sell you an import psp game (gundam battle universe etc) for like $11 plus shipping, or they were when I was buying them.

I've also been buying some musical instruments from jap companies and had good luck finding obscure amerzone warehouse listings that were a solid $30 or more below market price. $30 off a $70-80 list price instrument that's worth $50 on ebay, but I pay $20.
RAPEMAN wrote:

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm
Usedshit isn't worth much in japan
It's partly why some retard cucklectors of old vidya think that Nippon is a treasure drove, just because the people there have shops and shops selling old used gaymes along with other used goods in Akihabara or small towns just so the kids can play them at their grandpa's famicom or something. Not realising that even when these people use them they don't do their tardshit of putting their used games on a basement above plumbing during winter, when the humidity will cause them to grow mold nor do they realise that all the owners mildly tamper with the games to clean them just so they won't encounter problems.
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:13 pm

I'll keep the Bezos network in mind. There are probably more than a few items I want that are rare and old enough that I'd have to get off YAJ if I see them however. Shitsux.
SpoilerShow
>buying PSP games

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 pm

There are massive seller accounts on amazon that sell direct from japan, like ichigo ichie japan.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A3BRBGB1RRM ... PDKIKX0DER

150 pages of products. That's one seller I remember seeing on most import items listed for amazon, but you can find plenty of other ones.
RAPEMAN wrote: