Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:49 am
Silent majority. I know it's a meme but it's a real thing.
I suppose the fact that comments sections are being removed en masse from "news" sites everywhere might be a good sign. A lot of people must be saying things that the shitlibs don't like.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:36 am
Which is why if the mail-in voting scam doesn't work they're going to go all in on using protests and violence to keep whites away from the poles.
Yes, I've been worried about this. They'll block the streets in target ares so people can't get to the polls. Everything they're accusing Republicans of planning are their plans.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:53 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 pm
Yes, I've been worried about this. They'll block the streets in target ares so people can't get to the polls. Everything they're accusing Republicans of planning are their plans.
They were doing that all the way back in 2008. The Blank Panthers stood outside polling places with clubs threatening anyone they thought would vote for someone other than Obama.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:40 am

They're going to block people from voting to prevent Republicans from blocking people voting.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:41 am

The mail-in ballots are my big concern. Because who the hell trusts the Post Office? They lose shit everyday. My local PO sucks. This is partly why Amazon Prime is so appealing because it allows you do mailorder without involving the shitty US Post Office most of the time.

With mail-in ballots, Election Night would last three weeks because post offices all over the country would keep finding huge piles of ballots that their crackhead mail-sorter lost (or "lost").

Also, I don't understand why the Democrats and Republicans are divided about it. They're EQUALLY vulnerable to fraud and fuck-ups.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:41 am
Also, I don't understand why the Democrats and Republicans are divided about it. They're EQUALLY vulnerable to fraud and fuck-ups.
The one who thinks he will be the least affected by it will usually be a lot less vocal about it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:19 pm

You may as well wonder why the Dems have never had a problem with non-citizens being able to easily vote.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:44 pm

twatter being twatter

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Shut up, <Corporation>.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Stay snarky <Brand>. Orange man coming for that ass.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 pm

How about we set up an arnarchistic, state-independent site at....hold on a second...Market Square, 1355 Market St #900, San Francisco? You know, just some random address I've come up with. First and foremost, I believe that state or city police should not be allowed inside that area around that random address I've just picked out. We don't need police.
Instead, I'm fairly sure we could handle justice ourselves. I mean, there's plenty walls there, right?

Oh, I just found out that that's where the Twitter headquarters are. A shame that I somehow can't seem to edit this specific post.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!