Blackpill Merchant

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 pm

She really is Spoony.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:19 pm

Again, these types always want to live like grown up children. While they completely detest and despise anything to do with actual children.

They ensure their kind doesn't perpetuate and future generations will curse them, rather than appreciate them.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:32 pm

Oh and while she curses the pitter patter of little feet, she tweets dozens of times about an actual children's game shes playing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:53 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:19 pm
Again, these types always want to live like grown up children. While they completely detest and despise anything to do with actual children.
They hate actual children because they remind them of their own age.
CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:04 pm
She really is Spoony.
He might be the Spoony One, but she is the Karen One.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:53 am
But the animated sections are so talky and the dialogue isn't funny. I think they just wanted to do as little animation as possible.
That's how they rolled back in the day.
cucksonjin wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:29 am
her worst nitemare
Oh my Gaaaaaaaa someone call Marz and the rest of the Fireworks Conspiracy Group! We have a lead! I repeat, we have a lead!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 pm

gUESTpOSTER wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:45 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:46 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am
Maybe in kraut land you have actual sound barriers to help but over here it's usually tile and wood floor and nothing else. You can absolutely hear everything someone is doing above you including TV's. I feel pity for anyone living in an apartment.
I'm not a fair measure for that. Sure, all houses here have actual stone walls but the "apartment complex" I'm living in is a former hotel built in the 70s with not just concrete but slabs of steel in the walls.
Steel is literally worse than nothing when it comes to soundproofing: sound transmits better through steel than through air.

When you have the soundwave source in the steel. Otherwise, the transmission from air to steel loses most of the sound.
Imagine your faggot boyfriend snipping "oh no, he didn't" 2 meters away from you.
Now imagine a 100cm steel slab in the middle between you two lovebirds. Do you think it would be louder?

Anywho, part of being an adult in a society means giving some leeway to people. Old people take longer getting up the stairs, children cry, old people might need the barista to speak up and take longer to order at a fast food place.
It's a minor inconvience caused by people who cannot help it.

SJWs like Obscurus Karen demand that not going through the inconvenience of finding someone's gender identity of the day before addressing them is a hatecrime, we need to rebuild public buildings to encourage gender fluidity and people of color should not be forced to look at triggering words like blacklist, master node or brown noise.

I don't agree with, but I can understand kumbaya people who say that we live in a society rich enough that we can show compassion even if we might feel it ia deserved.
But demanding leeway and showing no compassion to others? Just despicable.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:14 pm

If a long dicked Chad fucked Lupa today the way she craves she'd shut right the fuck up and all her feminist bullshit would go right out the window.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:35 am

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:14 pm
If a long dicked Chad fucked Lupa today the way she craves she'd shut right the fuck up and all her feminist bullshit would go right out the window.
Sure, but who's the hero willing to dive on that grenade?

AyatollahOfRocknRollah

Post by AyatollahOfRocknRollah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:43 am

I'm convinced she's beyond saving, bitch's brain is melting, I guarantee it, she's terminally online.
-Her "job"? Computer
-Her entertainment? Computer
-Her social life? Computer
-Her "love life"? Computer

She doesn't exist in meatspace anymore other than as a hag monster, that's why she hates anything real, noise is her worst problem because she'd rather just plug in and forget the real world. And the thing she probably has no initiative to leave her computer, she's really the girl equivalent of the incels that are locked indoors in front of the screen and are shocked no one will fuck them or talk to them.

I'm shocked she's not as vitamin D deficient as Sarah Wilson, or if she is, she's at least marginally smarter in that she doesn't tweet medical proof of what a sad hikikomori she is.

Scott Blakula

Post by Scott Blakula » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:48 am

Quantum Leap Reboot
DHI Studios
Episode 1: Obscurus Cuntus

Sam Beckett wakes up to the smell of cat pee and scented candles, his mind muddled as he tries to find his bearings. He stands ups from the ratty futon he’d been resting on, looking around the room to see an assortment of unusual curios. Shelves of VHS tapes, virtuous books on feminism and POC struggles that have never actually been read, and most unsettling of all a cork board with photos of an impish bald man and his smoking hot wife and his friends, with several plastic forks piercing their visages.

He stumbles over to the door, his eyes spotting an envelope slipped underneath the door. Upon closer examination it’s a hand written apology from a grubhub driver who lost his job over a recent complaint, his words asking for forgiveness. Sam heads to the bathroom, started when a nearby cell
phone vibrates on the coffee table. He checks the screen, making note of the dozens of twitter likes and retweets before resuming his journey to the bathroom.

After stumbling over a cat he is greeted by the acrid stench of hair dye, the bathroom counter a mess of hideous cosmetics. Triggered by a stomping upstairs, he shudders a moment before regaining his composure, finally braving a look into the mirror. He sees a haggard woman with clown makeup and frazzled hair staring back, her lifeless eyes threatening to consume his soul. He heard the sudden popping of fireworks and cringes, feeling the urge to call the police when speakers from a house across the street begin blasting music. Upon realizing the horrible truth, Sam looks back at the hideous creature in the mirror and mutters one somber sentence.

“I’m a Karen?”