Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:12 am

Imagine that, paying and arming Kurd Afghan militias to shoot at Russian American soldiers in Syria Afghanistan.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:39 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:49 am
he will, in your mind, in the real world, he doesn't remember what fucken year it is
Real tough talk coming from a guy who doesn't even remember he's running for president. The DNC are hiding there puppet from debating Trump because he will be absolutely humiliated live and his whole platform is literally orange man bad. Bernie fags didn't want Biden but they are forced to vote because muh democratic nominee.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:46 pm

Tired of the MSM pushing the narrative that Trump's lead is vanishing and all these RINO's are going to ally with Biden to get rid of Trump.

More stress, more drama. The DNC convention hasn't even happened yet, where the progressives and minorities are forced to bow down to Biden.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:46 pm
Tired of the MSM pushing the narrative that Trump's lead is vanishing and all these RINO's are going to ally with Biden to get rid of Trump.
That's always what they were going to do.

I had a look at the betting odds, because I bet on Trump in 2016 and made quite a bit of money. I knew as soon as Trump's opponent was nailed down that the odds would change to favour whoever his opponent was. Donald Trump is going to end up making me quite a bit of money

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Again, I mean

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:53 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:

I had a look at the betting odds, because I bet on Trump in 2016 and made quite a bit of money. I knew as soon as Trump's opponent was nailed down that the odds would change to favour whoever his opponent was. Donald Trump is going to end up making me quite a bit of money
What site do you use? I read that the odds are looking good so far for Trump to lose and I want to make free money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Tony Schiavone wrote:

What site do you use? I read that the odds are looking good so far for Trump to lose and I want to make free money.
He's going off of the stroke of luck that was 2016.

Hillary espoused that she was a woman. All women hate other women. If they can't ALL be president at the same time then NONE of them get to. It's how I'm reasonably sure we'll never see a woman president outside of the bullshit wherein a cunt VP gets the position by proxy. She isn't attractive so the male vote is out, even from most faggots who's biological urges still tell them to judge women on looks. She's a fat white Karen looking cunt, so the POCs fucking hate her. She's annoying and obviously high on her own farts, and only has any money or notoriety because her cuck husband was the President and she has his balls forever in her purse thanks to his various rapes and affairs.

Nobody liked Hillary. NOBODY. Period, mic drop, etc etc.

Biden has similarities but also differences that should not be ignored. He's a man, competency is assumed because men do all the fucking things in society (ignore the Alzheimers, we are speaking pure normie voter view point here.). He has status among the establishment fucks because he's been one of them for so long, meaning deep pockets. He has a connection, however inconsequential to rational minds, to King Nigger Obama and he's been using that shit. Niggers are too stupid to see the obvious "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" red flag (one of MANY the Democrats are unashamed to wave around because they KNOW niggers are retarded and just want dem gibz me datz). His handlers are also smart enough never to put him next to Trump.

Biden is a threat. Not because of anything he himself is doing, but because Hillary was just SO awful, and now people have been through 4 years of Trump shit posting and the Left screeching and resorting to real violence while Trump and GOP sits there fretting over optics. GOP/Libertarian/Independent voters that voted Trump last time are battered and worn out. The goal of the riots and chink flu hype were to wear down the mental of this voting base. In a STRONG country this shit would've have been met with violence and Antifa and the rest of the commies would've been routed and imprisoned or killed.

But no. This is America now. Where the Left has a strangle hold on the cultural narrative, the GOP leadership is more concerned with "not looking mean...", and the Right/Leaning voters are "oh so very mad and not gonna take it anymore! Oh! Won't SOMEBODY (NOT ME) DO SOMETHING?!" It's tiresome. On the one hand, I get it, if you're the one to start something you have to lead it and you have a life to live and you might not get to live it, but you can't tell me the alternative is preferable.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:41 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 pm
all that shit
Comedianed and doomer pilled
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:08 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:34 pm
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 pm
Guest wrote:

He's going off of the stroke of luck that was 2016.

Hillary espoused that she was a woman. All women hate other women. If they can't ALL be president at the same time then NONE of them get to. It's how I'm reasonably sure we'll never see a woman president outside of the bullshit wherein a cunt VP gets the position by proxy. She isn't attractive so the male vote is out, even from most faggots who's biological urges still tell them to judge women on looks. She's a fat white Karen looking cunt, so the POCs fucking hate her. She's annoying and obviously high on her own farts, and only has any money or notoriety because her cuck husband was the President and she has his balls forever in her purse thanks to his various rapes and affairs.

Nobody liked Hillary. NOBODY. Period, mic drop, etc etc.

Biden has similarities but also differences that should not be ignored. He's a man, competency is assumed because men do all the fucking things in society (ignore the Alzheimers, we are speaking pure normie voter view point here.). He has status among the establishment fucks because he's been one of them for so long, meaning deep pockets. He has a connection, however inconsequential to rational minds, to King Nigger Obama and he's been using that shit. Niggers are too stupid to see the obvious "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" red flag (one of MANY the Democrats are unashamed to wave around because they KNOW niggers are retarded and just want dem gibz me datz). His handlers are also smart enough never to put him next to Trump.

Biden is a threat. Not because of anything he himself is doing, but because Hillary was just SO awful, and now people have been through 4 years of Trump shit posting and the Left screeching and resorting to real violence while Trump and GOP sits there fretting over optics. GOP/Libertarian/Independent voters that voted Trump last time are battered and worn out. The goal of the riots and chink flu hype were to wear down the mental of this voting base. In a STRONG country this shit would've have been met with violence and Antifa and the rest of the commies would've been routed and imprisoned or killed.

But no. This is America now. Where the Left has a strangle hold on the cultural narrative, the GOP leadership is more concerned with "not looking mean...", and the Right/Leaning voters are "oh so very mad and not gonna take it anymore! Oh! Won't SOMEBODY (NOT ME) DO SOMETHING?!" It's tiresome. On the one hand, I get it, if you're the one to start something you have to lead it and you have a life to live and you might not get to live it, but you can't tell me the alternative is preferable.
You are glowing in the dark extra bright today.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:09 pm

You're assuming one very important fact: that the Left knows what it's doing and can execute its plan without error.

Look at CHAZ/CHOP or all the other fuckups. Soon even taking a knee and wearing a BLM shirt will be bullshit. Not good enough, or someone will screw it up.
The idiots who vote Biden are the same ones who think Obama would bring love and peace. The machine will push him hard but you have way more emboldened protestors and manchildren now. Outside of the carefully controlled environment of the DNC, they are completely on their own.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.