Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Ice Poseidon (and other streamers)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:16 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:13 am
They didn't this was staff rumor, that shit rarely climbs up. And baseless rumor, if you are joe nobody working as a grunt on a con you shut your mouth, you see a lot of shit, you're supposed to work not do anything about it.
In this day and age? Just the clout for ending him would've been too much temptation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 am
Isn't Hassan a huge twitchthot thirster?
They all are. Twitch staff is basically reddit staff, except 10x worse. Those who aren't trannies are simps.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:26 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:23 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 am
Isn't Hassan a huge twitchthot thirster?
They all are. Twitch staff is basically reddit staff, except 10x worse. Those who aren't trannies are simps.
Plus they have actual power. Nobody is making a living from their plebbit account.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:16 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:13 am
They didn't this was staff rumor, that shit rarely climbs up. And baseless rumor, if you are joe nobody working as a grunt on a con you shut your mouth, you see a lot of shit, you're supposed to work not do anything about it.
In this day and age? Just the clout for ending him would've been too much temptation.
In order to cancel someone, culprit or not, you need a woman to tell the story.

Dr. Faggotry was probably banging underaged and ugly retards at cons like RapeWario, but unlike him and Oanshitizen he probably didn't creep his way into their bed uninvited or fingered them while they were passed out wasted.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:36 am

Complicity wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:26 am
In order to cancel someone, culprit or not, you need a woman to tell the story.

Dr. Faggotry was probably banging underaged and ugly retards at cons like RapeWario, but unlike him and Oanshitizen he probably didn't creep in their bed uninvited or fingered them while they were passed out wasted.
I'll play devil's advocate.
Do you need a woman? They banned him without any reason given. That's hist livelyhood fucked. That's it.

Him fucking around at conventions, even if it's likely, is nothing but speculation. Speculation base on twitch banning him and that having to be based on something. Does it? Is it?
Maybe he did fuck bitches at cons. So? Did we give Vic shit about that? No, we didn't, besides saying doing it was a terrible idea that would backfire. But with DrDicklessfag we don't even know if that's true.

Let's level with facts here. He was banned with no reason given. If he fucked bitches at cons owing from him being a 6foot+ chad the cunts likely loved it. This is, until actual reasons are given, nothing but bullshit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:36 am
Him fucking around at conventions, even if it's likely, is nothing but speculation. Speculation base on twitch banning him and that having to be based on something. Does it? Is it?
Maybe he did fuck bitches at cons. So? Did we give Vic shit about that? No, we didn't, besides saying doing it was a terrible idea that would backfire. But with DrDicklessfag we don't even know if that's true.
That's exactly my point.
Like with many of JewWario's fans (but not Mantis and maybe someone else, considering Brownbag's "oh no, not again") and all of Big Dick Vic's fans, it was consensual, the rumors guest is talking about originated from him cheating on his wife and nothing else, none of the women he banged have interest in canceling him, and Hassan the fag canceled him over not being a Kotaku/Polygon ally.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:03 am

The plot thickens. I guess I can't blame the sand nigger, rape is in their blood. And these are the fucking people pulling ropes on twitch :lol: No wonder it's filled with sluts and thots reaping bunch of cash from simps. What a beautiful enviroment fucks like this one created - I bet he looked at it like building his own e-harem.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:23 pm

Guy looks like Brown Mundane Matt. Probably raped the same amount of children than the original, too.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:09 pm

That's not Chunk Yoghurt's nephew. Unless it's another one, which could be possible as roaches tend to have five dozen brothers and uncles and what not.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:57 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:23 pm
Guy looks like Brown Mundane
Can't....unsee... :x