The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:05 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:38 am
2) In english? I would be surprised if there weren't more errors and she like a good monkey just copied them without questioning them, the chinese style - you can give chinese any insane specifications and they will never question it, they will just do it and ask for money.
I've seen enough anecdotal evidence to know that you're wrong and that Chinks will fuck around with your standards just to be dicks. They take pride in lying right to your face.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:38 am
1) I didn't read it as first, I haven't looked at it from a detail, unlike some of you degenerates, I am not attracted to the negress.
2) In english? I would be surprised if there weren't more errors and she like a good monkey just copied them without questioning them, the chinese style - you can give chinese any insane specifications and they will never question it, they will just do it and ask for money.
Why do you insist on fucking yourself?
1)It was pointed out by RC in a very short post with nothing but that in it. Before your post, not hidden in a block of text.
2)Yes, in English aka. the only language the nigress speaks. Her native language.
The entire rest of your premise falls flat as it was not a commission. It was entirely done by herself on her own time without any kind of request and, what's worse, likely out of passion.

Imagine designing a shirt for a band you love for their 15th anniversary and misspelling the only word on it in your native language. Now imagine wanting to sell it to them as an official shirt on top.
You asked me how I'd feel about some moron telling me how to run a successful retail. I'll ask you how you, as a designer (even though you're a web designer), would feel about that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:14 am
Why do you insist on fucking yourself?
What do you mean? I've admitted my mistake, I was just providing extra context nobody asked for. I was simply saying that I would believe the band making a mistake spelling a simple english word wrongly, I was playing onto your joke. I'll take "foreigners misunderstanding each other" for 500. Let's just end this by agreeing that the negress is stupifyingly horrendous creature.

God bless her. Maybe in her fifties, she will get a an actual commission. To design some LGBT gravestone, most likely...
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:05 am
I've seen enough anecdotal evidence to know that you're wrong and that Chinks will fuck around with your standards just to be dicks. They take pride in lying right to your face.
That's another thing, and a problem with their whole cancerous culture. They think that if they get away with something shitty, it makes them superiour, and it's other other side's fault. Which is why you have so many deaths by accidents happening in China, and absolutely no standards in anything, because most of them have zero self respect and still live like animals. Hell, they only recently learned basic potty training by not shitting in the streets.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:34 pm

Can't she just follow normal J-music like this:
Complicity wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:45 am
I hope that shitty band pulls a Spike Lee on her, steals her design, puts a copyright on it, and doesn't give her either money or recognition.
If they haven't already called one of the couple dozen doujin artists living in their district alone, then I don't know what's wrong with them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:13 pm

That pink cat is skilled, but he's got nothing on the greatest drummer of all times who ever lived:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:06 pm

It's a red cat. A red apple cat.

Also I think those two might be related :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm

His new husband must be making him sell off all his crap.
Is Spoony dead yet?

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 am
This should have been the official Gachi Anthem. Aniki would have been proud.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Everyone that likes Ska should get executed ASAP.
But what about Reggae Exzellenz Kugel?Show
Japanese Raggae that is :

:mrgreen:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:28 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:16 pm
Good for you Krissy. Now post more pics of your arse in them shorts.
"Attractive" Krissy Niggs is dead. Stop clinging to the past.
Amen! Let the past die, kill it if you have to!
Unfortunate truth. Thicc Goggles with nice thighs and fat titties whoring on proncams or whatever is gone now and only pics remains now, once again proving why 2D is superior and unaging.
Remember :Show

IF SHE BREATHES!
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:10 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm
Old news, good job literally giving your money away idiot.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]