Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fake News General

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:59 pm

They say this is the only time. And look at these morons in the comments (naturally) saying that she's not black. You can cancel the harmless but racist Uncle and Aunt, but not herrrrrr! She's white! You faggots better silence yourselves but i feel like no matter what you say they'll probably make her a POC.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:19 am

What I find much more disturbing is that you can sell syrup that isn't actually maple syrup as such in the USA unless it's declared as organic. If you put it on the label it should be what it is you're buying!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:30 am

Went to Canada once and tried the maple syrup. It was actually good and didn't leave a bitter taste. It's just not the same here.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:19 am
What I find much more disturbing is that you can sell syrup that isn't actually maple syrup as such in the USA unless it's declared as organic. If you put it on the label it should be what it is you're buying!
Fucked up eh? Most maple syrup here is corn syrup and sugar formed together. It also is more like molasses by how thick it is when real maple syrup is more watery.

Aunt Jemima Original syrup starts as you may have expected: with sugar—corn syrup and high fructose corn syrup, to be exact. That sounds like a repeat, but the two ingredients are distinct. Corn syrup is a syrup made from corn starch and is 100 percent glucose. It’s used to soften texture of a product, prevent crystallization of sugar, and to enhance flavors. High fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is a liquid sweetener and preservative also made from corn starch, but it has been processed to convert some of its glucose to fructose. It has also been linked to contribute to myriad health concerns like obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.

Aunt Jemima Original also contains cellulose gum (known as carboxymethylcellulose), which is made by combining cellulose, a carbohydrate which comes from wood pulp or cotton lint, with an acid. While it will typically be used in highly processed foods, the FDA considers it a safe food additive for improving the texture of a product.

Caramel color, most commonly used to dye sodas brown, is another ingredient in Aunt Jemima syrup. It’s made from food-grade carbohydrates and acids, and is safe to consume as long as it has lower than FDA-regulated amounts of lead, arsenic, and mercury—which doesn't exactly make me feel any better about eating the stuff. Certain varieties of caramel color can contain 4-methylimidazole, a potentially carcinogenic chemical.

The syrup is further preserved with sodium benzoate and sorbic acid to prevent the syrup from spoiling on the store shelf, and sodium hexametaphosphate, a thickener.

Finally, Aunt Jemima syrup also contains water, salt, and unnamed “natural and artificial flavors.”
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 am

Yup, absolutely fucked up. Maple syrup here always says on the bottle that it's "organic" and I would joke how that's bullshit. Like, no shit! What else would it be? Then I learned about your fucked up burger shit.
Yes, actual maple syrup if has a pretty low viscosity. It's also very delicious. Sweet, sure, but also very savoury.
That you can call something maple syrup that isn't maple syrup just blows my mind. That's just a plain lie. and should be forbidden by consumer law.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:53 pm

You can get the real maple syrup from places that bottle it in Vermont. You can also put some agave on instead--for the same price it tastes pretty damn good. And arguably healthier.

Progressive 'ally' Alyssa Milano is catching hell for wearing cornrows three years ago, and not apologizing for it.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Based lady on the lower right.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 am
That you can call something maple syrup that isn't maple syrup just blows my mind. That's just a plain lie. and should be forbidden by consumer law.
Burger consoomer are not allowed to find out the truth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:11 pm
Based lady on the lower right.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 am
Burger consoomer are not allowed to find out the truth.
Our sugar isn't actual sugar? Say what?! Next you'll tell me McWendyKing doesn't use 100% grass fed, never frozen beef!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:39 pm

You leave m'lady Smug Wendy outta this!
da PAC Nigguh wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Aunt Jemima’s Relatives Want Reparations

https://www.thedailybeast.com/aunt-jemi ... eparations

that the company had used her likeness as its logo without providing proper compensation. They asked for $2 billion in relief and a share of sales revenue.