Youtube

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28493
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:46 am
Balls of Steel predicted it

https://youtu.be/klvCleuZ_Kg
Excuse me, faggot guestposter, but this is a Christian forum and the only Balls of Steel we accept here are these:
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Youtube

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:29 am

This will be solved when chess pieces are green and purple.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:46 am
Balls of Steel predicted it

https://youtu.be/klvCleuZ_Kg
Excuse me, faggot guestposter, but this is a Christian forum and the only Balls of Steel we accept here are these:
I miss ventrillo harassment, discord harassment wouldn't be the same. My personal favorite.


SpoilerShow
Tanto, jump on it! Jump on it!
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28493
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:56 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:53 am
I miss ventrillo harassment
We all do, bro, we all do.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23491
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:29 am
This will be solved when chess pieces are green and purple.
They have to be pink and grey, depending on whether or not your identifying more towards queer or ace.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5500
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:46 am
Balls of Steel predicted it

https://youtu.be/klvCleuZ_Kg
So many skits on this show were supposed to be a joke in the 2000s, not a fucking guide. More proof that the 2000s were a golden era of anti- political correctness.

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2020/06/s ... ch/112216/

The slow purge is happening on youtube leading up to the election, by November a lot of people will will be nuked to help the Dems win.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5314
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Youtube

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:48 pm
The slow purge is happening on youtube leading up to the election, by November a lot of people will will be nuked to help the Dems win.
Twitch, Reddit, and YouTube doing this all on the same day. Just blatantly colluding together to do this shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5500
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:48 pm
The slow purge is happening on youtube leading up to the election, by November a lot of people will will be nuked to help the Dems win.
Twitch, Reddit, and YouTube doing this all on the same day. Just blatantly colluding together to do this shit.
And I'm sure Trump is "monitoring the situation". :roll:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Youtube

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:58 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 am
And I'm sure Trump is "monitoring the situation". :roll:
Image
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23491
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Youtube

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:52 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 am
And I'm sure Trump is "monitoring the situation". :roll:
You have to understand him. Watching haremshit takes a lot of time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests