Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:21 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:59 pm
But yes, I wondered WTF the main character saw in such damaged good. Red flags abound.
The general premise is really like a romcom. The rival always has to be an abusive monster to make the loser protagonist look like the better choice. This comic uses multiple rivals without once considering the implications for the protagonist's object of desire.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:21 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
But yes, I wondered WTF the main character saw in such damaged good. Red flags abound.
The general premise is really like a romcom. The rival always has to be an abusive monster to make the loser protagonist look like the better choice. This comic uses multiple rivals without once considering the implications for the protagonist's object of desire.
I really didn't like the Scott Pilgrim movie, for many reasons. I wondered if the movie had come out in the 90s, would I have liked it better? Many of my friends liked it, but I just couldn't buy the premise.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:49 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:33 am

The point she was making is that big budget pro esports is white and racist while the FGC isn't. Autism cat fails again.
>reading all that shit
>not jumping to conclusions

Thanks bossnoo.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:30 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:21 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
I really didn't like the Scott Pilgrim movie, for many reasons. I wondered if the movie had come out in the 90s, would I have liked it better? Many of my friends liked it, but I just couldn't buy the premise.
Scott Pilgrim is trash garbage. It's webcomic-tier vidya humor, shit that was played out back in the very early aughts, if not before.
>lol they beat him up so bad he turned into coins, it's like a video game do you get it
>look haha i got points and an extra life like a video game haha DO YOU GET IT

And all of that wrapped around some YA pigshit about the late-teens-early-20s Canadian dating scene? Yeah, miss me with that shit, thanks. I'll never understand why so many people liked it, especially since a good chunk of the same crowd would roll their eyes at the exact fucking same style of "lol vidya mechanics are not like real life!!!1" humor in any other context.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:36 pm

I mean it came out during the random era, so Newgrounds and Invader Zim's Gir and all that.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:36 pm
Many of my friends liked it, but I just couldn't buy the premise.
How the fuck did that happen? You're older than me by no trivial margin and I was already way too old for it and not even friends a decade younger than me have ever come into contact with it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 am
How the fuck did that happen?
He's from Seattle and many of his friends, by his own admission, are total soyfags. Of course they liked it

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:48 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 am
How the fuck did that happen?
He's from Seattle and many of his friends, by his own admission, are total soyfags. Of course they liked it
But he's 40 or something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 am

Movie's ten years old

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 am

I hear a lot of copers saying that the harder left we go, the harder right the backswing will be.

I don't see it. We've been getting progressively more liberal for 70 years. There aren't any major right-wing parties in the West. UK and American cuckservatives don't count.

It might happen but not in my lifetime.