The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:28 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:16 pm
Good for you Krissy. Now post more pics of your arse in them shorts.
"Attractive" Krissy Niggs is dead. Stop clinging to the past.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:09 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:07 pm
pibbs, could you stop posting about this braindead retard at least for few months? We already have you obsessively reading PUR, and that's bad enough, with her painting anuses and periods, but this fucking thing made me depressed.
I... I just can't.
If I could, I'd quit DHI too.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:45 am

I hope that shitty band pulls a Spike Lee on her, steals her design, puts a copyright on it, and doesn't give her either money or recognition.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:57 am

I want to stick my head up her ass while titfucking Laura.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 am

Pulled the attention of a Ska band - a Japanese one no less. Okay. Deep breaths.
First of, Ska is the faggiest of faggot genres that has ever existed.
This:

A thousand times less gay. Professionally made and actually a good song, unlike anything and everything Ska ever.
Second of, Ska i always ultra left shit. Anything left is already bad enough but Japs falling for it is a triple modifier. Everyone that likes Ska should get executed ASAP. Best case scenario it's DUDE WEED LMAO faggots, worst case it's Marxists.

Getting the attention of your local High School band is more of an achievement. Congrats to the fat nigress for making Japan just that little bit worse.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:07 pm
Oh... my... fuck. Now I have to apologize to the guestfag that I've chastized. I've ligitimated assumed she made it as a comission, not just on her own!
What, you thought it was commissioned? It not being commissioned is what the guestfag was talking about in the first place.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:28 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:16 pm
Good for you Krissy. Now post more pics of your arse in them shorts.
"Attractive" Krissy Niggs is dead. Stop clinging to the past.
Amen! Let the past die, kill it if you have to!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:58 am

Seriously though she was never particularly attractive, even by the low standards of the nigger race. Like, I think she was moderately ok looking 10 YEARS AGO, but this monkey has been sitting around in her tree for too long and got fat. And plus, while black people are known for not aging as fast as white people, that’s mostly because they start off uglier anyway and stay at that level for longer. At least white bitches have the potential to be super hot for up to 25 to 29 years before their beauty rapidly fades away, meanwhile this black thing was always “ok”, and has declined to “eh” over time.

Yeah she showed some tit that one time, like, sure, but I don’t see the obsession over some nigger that posted 4 blurry pics of her sloppy body a good decade ago.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 am
What, you thought it was commissioned? It not being commissioned is what the guestfag was talking about in the first place.
I couldn't comprehend the idea of her doing so, so I've just assumed he was guessing, because surely even her wouldn't be this dumb. Boy, was I wrong. Oh well. Everything else I've said still stands of course :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:24 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:20 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:30 am
I couldn't comprehend the idea of her doing so, so I've just assumed he was guessing, because surely even her wouldn't be this dumb. Boy, was I wrong. Oh well. Everything else I've said still stands of course :lol:
She couldn't spell anniversary right. Do you think a Japanese Ska band would commission a shirt with an- okay, never mind, they totally would.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:20 am
Everything else I've said still stands of course :lol:
No. Everything you've ever said is wrong.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:24 am
She couldn't spell anniversary right. Do you think a Japanese Ska band would commission a shirt with an- okay, never mind, they totally would.
1) I didn't read it as first, I haven't looked at it from a detail, unlike some of you degenerates, I am not attracted to the negress.
2) In english? I would be surprised if there weren't more errors and she like a good monkey just copied them without questioning them, the chinese style - you can give chinese any insane specifications and they will never question it, they will just do it and ask for money.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.