Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:39 pm

He absolutely owes them videos, but I can't stand these fags pretending that they care. Deep down, a lot of them just want to shout at him "give us videos!" But they're all too spineless and coddling to be direct, and the worst of them probably think that their enabling is helping him. It's all tiresome.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Of course they're "helping" him. Boss just needs to relax and recover on his own pace for a couple years, and then te Experiment shall continue :3
Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:51 pm
This goes to show how disingenuous Antwhiler’s retarded tranny fans are. These idiots clearly see this loser hating absolutely everything about his existence, especially his “job”, and these fuckers go “hey don’t worry you’ll get back to live-streaming soon, take your time boss” and “it sounds like you need to do edited videos instead, that’ll make you feel better!” All they really want is for their favorite childhood clown to keep entertaining them, that’s all they care about.
They might see him as their undying inspiration and perhaps even """friend""", but they can't comprehend the possibility of a Noah Antwiler that is not producing content in one form of another.
Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 pm
There is exactly one period in history in which this could have been possible, and we're living in it.
The whole of Current Year is like a sick experiment by a mad scientist. You have literal manchildren who have never grown beyond the mental age of 16 (and will likely never be put in a situation where they have to). Food addicts who are kept alive by modern medicine so they can continue to reach new BMI tiers faster than the scientific world can label them. An entire network of "social" media that is anything but social. And of course literal deranged lunatics and dangerous soziopaths that try to reshape human society (as well as reality as we know it) according to their sick delusions.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm

It really is a cruel joke. On the surface it seems hilarious but at the core it's really fucking depressing.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:11 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
It really is a cruel joke. On the surface it seems hilarious but at the core it's really fucking depressing.
It's not depressing. These are barely people. They only live thanks to today's society. In the past, they would be either long dead before they could reach adulthood, or they would be raised properly, so even the most retarded ones wouldn't become degenerates...

Just because something looks like pig and smells like pig, doesn't mean it's gonna produce delicious bacon.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:05 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:11 pm
Just because something looks like pig and smells like pig, doesn't mean it's gonna produce delicious bacon.
Huh. That's what my dad said when I introduced him to my gf.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:31 pm
Considering that they have basically paid him for a couple dozen videos I'd even say he owes them. Of course are they dishonest. Their stupid sadcunt shit is 100% made up so why would they take his shit serious?
They paid him for a MOVIE years ago, too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:30 am

What if one of the paymecon donors sued Spooky over not delivering on the movie.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:47 am

This won't happen because a) they are too cucked and b) Patreon would do anything in its power to prevent this because this could ruin all of crowd-funding.

Further elaborating on a), you have no idea how cucked people can get with this sort of thing. That IN who did the hilarious travesty of Necromancer flat-out said this shit will never happen, and yet he still had blokes go "I don't mind, Boss. Keep the money, Boss. But if you should ever change your mind and finish the game, it would be nice if you'd remember me and gave me a copy :3"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:18 am
They paid him for a MOVIE years ago, too.
Which is still unforgivable as he could've just called Brad and they would've cobbled something together over a weekend or so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:48 am

Nobody ever said the movie had to be good. All the other tgwtg movies were shit. At the very least, he could have done some kind of movie-length review, like FF12 or some shit that would target his fans' nostalgiafag sensors. Get doge or cuckedbrad to cobble together some skits and call it a movie.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome