The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 am

Not even the Japanese misspell that, and they can't even get into "ready".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:59 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:12 am
Y'know Krissy, real graphic designers get commissioned to design t-shirts for bands. They don't do it for twitter views.

I'm sure a 35 y/o intern doesn't need any career advice, but maybe try tagging the band in your posts. Maybe they'll like it and pay you to do more. Just a thought!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:28 am

But are YOU in Japan right now guestfag?

Checkmate.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:52 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:54 pm
I still remember when lordfat was screaming calling him a rice picker and I lost myself in laughter.
I wish we had a clip of that, but I'm afraid it got nuked, just like most of lordfat's best stuff, like him telling Lord Spoony to shoot himself.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:59 am
Y'know Krissy, real graphic designers get commissioned to design t-shirts for bands. They don't do it for twitter views.
Not to defend the negress, but what the fuck do you know about "real designers"? There are no "real designers", it similarly autistic statement like "teh reeel gaymers". A real designer gets commissioned. A real gamer only plays on the hardest difficulty. Fuck off with that. It's normal for people to show off their work on social media, because that's the part of promoting your "brand", if you will.

I barely post any of my work on social media (not an illustrator, btw), but I know a lot more talented and successful people than myself (naturally) who tend to post a lot, I guess they are not real designers unlike myself. I have never ever fucking seen anyone who would tag a potential customers in a tweet and tried to hook them up in such a way. I cannot imagine a more autistic and unprofessional way to try to get a new customer, but hey, maybe I'm just stuck in the past.

Granted, the bitch probably has no idea how to sell her stuff properly, but that's another story. A lot of decent artists don't know how to do it, and unless they get a decent spot at some company, they may struggle and eventually give up, because unless you are either crazy good, or you are a good at selling your talent, you're gonna have a rough time.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:52 am
Not to defend the negress, but what the fuck do you know about "real designers"? There are no "real designers", it similarly autistic statement like "teh reeel gaymers". A real designer gets commissioned. A real gamer only plays on the hardest difficulty. Fuck off with that.
Eh? We're talking in the context of a professional designer. As that's what she claims her career to be. Yes, you have to be getting paid to really be considered a professional designer.
I have never ever fucking seen anyone who would tag a potential customers in a tweet and tried to hook them up in such a way. I cannot imagine a more autistic and unprofessional way to try to get a new customer, but hey, maybe I'm just stuck in the past.
Hm. You could follow the head of advertising home & force your portfolio into his hands. You could show up at their office and refuse to leave until they hire you. You could cold call them over and over and over. There's lots of more autistic and unprofessional ways.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 am

A professional designer wouldn't constantly fall prey to flights of fancy like "Let's go to Japan without any sort of planning" or "I think I want to make a RPG Maker game".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:48 am
Eh? We're talking in the context of a professional designer. As that's what she claims her career to be. Yes, you have to be getting paid to really be considered a professional designer.
Has she stated that she didn't get paid? Is it how it works in professional sphere, that when I get paid to do something, I shouldn't share it anywhere? Is that how you connect the dots, you clown? I know a lot of extremely well paid graphic artists who do pro bono work, simply because they want to, but hey, what do I know. I'm just living in reality.

Again, not comparing negress to anything like that, but you're saying some really dumb shit when there are much easier ways to insult her. She's still a retard, but you're putting yourself on her level.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Sounds like somebody has a chip on their shoulder.
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:14 am
Edit: She fucking misspelled "anniversary" though.
How embarrassing! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:57 pm

I like going on these little pedantic rants, and it's so rare for an opportunity to present itself when it just happens to be a field I work in. In that case, I don't need any convincing, I'll just go for it and tear down the questfag's bizzare perception of "how things should be", just imagine you would heard some guy ranting about how a professional grocery store should be run.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 am
A professional designer wouldn't constantly fall prey to flights of fancy like "Let's go to Japan without any sort of planning" or "I think I want to make a RPG Maker game".
Let me tell you, female graphic designers are nuts. Acting like a child is by no means reserved to IN.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:13 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:57 pm
just imagine you would heard some guy ranting about how a professional grocery store should be run.
Heard enough of that from guys that do and are in so much debt they will retire with it. You have no idea how many incompetent people run stores. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!