China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:22 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:07 am
Crowds of 100 or more can still gather to protest in TX, showing the truth of the lie. If wuflu is really so deadly and threatening to overrun the state, he wouldn't be giving free reign to looters. Wheels is a bought and paid for Dem faggot.
I feel you texas anon, Ohio has a RINO as well and is always one step away from doing another lockdown.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:06 am

It's okay if they loot peacefully protest because they are doing it for a higher cause.
Dehbashi wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:46 pm
Of course a dude in a wig pushed that nonsense with blacks being exempted of masks. :lol:
I don't think a single "Oh no no no"-video would be enough to fully encompass my reaction to this :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 pm

But the spikes couldn't have happened because of the riots. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:35 pm

So people gushing over NY don't understand that they dropped the amount of testing to make themselves better.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:59 pm

Can we start a Chinkflu Quacks thread? Really tired of these useless bluecheckmark faggots vomiting out unsolicited "medical" advice.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 pm

See those small results? That's what your immune system is there for. See the large ones? That's why you don't sneeze or cough at people unless you want to get your ass beat.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Masks really are just a muzzle, I can't believe they are actually "mandating" it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:11 pm
See those small results? That's what your immune system is there for. See the large ones? That's why you don't sneeze or cough at people unless you want to get your ass beat.
Though considering they're pandering to manchildren, they probably assume they also cough like children (aka loud and with a wide open mouth).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:32 pm
Though considering they're pandering to manchildren, they probably assume they also cough like children (aka loud and with a wide open mouth).
I think they are just pandering to the stupid in general. The people that need to be told to wash their hands when they come home or don't avoid sneezing/coughing people.
You know, stuff that everyone that isn't a total retard has been doing forever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:46 am

bullshit, how long is she doing it, I thought its more then 2 hours, like most retail people