Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Meanwhile, on alternate reality DHI...

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:43 pm

I heard for the next anniversary movie, that should already be in the making, Do‌ug will be entirely behind the camera. As much as we all love his acting, I think we can all agree that he's got an even greater talent for cinematography and actor direction.
The performances he got out of Marzgurl and Lupa were brilliant. I'd even say that Marzgurl might not be the next Bond girl without her breakout performance in Suburban Knights.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

baconfettuccine

Post by baconfettuccine » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:10 pm

And it was because of the concise and brilliant direction and writing of the Walker brothers that they were able to tell such a complex story within the short runtime of To Boldly Flee, their masterpiece. It left me wanting more, but a movie is only as long as it needs to be, right?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:21 am

baconfettuccine wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:49 pm
Yes and the anniversary specials brought both Filmbrain and Luke Mochrie into new heights of superstardom. Filmbrain's full head of blonde hair is quite the sight and Luke has matured into a paragon of manliness.
I'm also glad that FilmBrain's career as an opera singer has been kicked into high gear these past years. He truly has the voice of an angel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:21 am
baconfettuccine wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:49 pm
Yes and the anniversary specials brought both Filmbrain and Luke Mochrie into new heights of superstardom. Filmbrain's full head of blonde hair is quite the sight and Luke has matured into a paragon of manliness.
I'm also glad that FilmBrain's career as an opera singer has been kicked into high gear these past years. He truly has the voice of an angel.
The duet with Linkara was breathtaking!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:23 pm

You guys ain't seen nothing yet; remember his debut hard rock album and the live following it? Dude had enough hair and manlyness to make up for the five additional members he'd need for a hair metal band back in the 80s. So happy for his success.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:39 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:27 am
Can you believe that Notch interview made LordKat famous?
It's what all current video game journalism is built on. It wasn't in a good state before that interview but he turned the entire industry around basically over night. His magazine is great! I loved his Kojima interview talking about P.T. in the current issue.
You have no idea. He and Gerstmann basically made game journalism great again and have a nice rivalry, with Giantbomb being the most ideal place for those who want japanese-only games while Jason provides great think pieces and thoughtful, analytical reviews and critiques of the now booming western gaming landscape. If only Gerstmann could do the same for the atrophied and corrupt japanese gaming industry...
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:41 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:23 pm
If only Gerstmann could do the same for the atrophied and corrupt japanese gaming industry...
Your word in god's ear! At least Sony has gotten a lot better the last two years. Let's hope that's a trend and the rest of Japan goes along with it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:43 pm

Construction on the hall of heroes is almost complete, the statues of Auli and OBM’s avatars are coming along nicely, along with the wall of quotes and the memorial to the nameless guestposters who contributed top kek is beautiful.

Shame about those ANTIFA fags trying to pull down the statues, cleaning up the gibs from Supreme Leader Lugel’s orbital barrage has been a lot of work for the custodians who work in the Hall of INjustice.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:38 pm

I fully stand with president Biden's declaration of Antifa as a terroristic organization. They've been a problem for too long but now that California was declared a white ethno state they are taking things too far. I'm glad he and VP Sanders are coming down hard on them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:43 pm
Construction on the hall of heroes is almost complete, the statues of Auli and OBM’s avatars are coming along nicely, along with the wall of quotes and the memorial to the nameless guestposters who contributed top kek is beautiful.

Shame about those ANTIFA fags trying to pull down the statues, cleaning up the gibs from Supreme Leader Lugel’s orbital barrage has been a lot of work for the custodians who work in the Hall of INjustice.
Alternate DHI, not future DHI.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:22 pm

I can't believe mad bum became a millionaire through eBay scamming.