Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:16 pm

You know, Spoony would make for a very short cover version of PinocchioP's cult classic All I Need Are Thing I Like :thinking:

But I think I'm starting to get it: The Spoony One has achieved enlightenment. He despises this existence because earthly desires mean nothing to him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:16 pm
But I think I'm starting to get it: The Spoony One has achieved enlightenment. He despises this existence because earthly desires mean nothing to him.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:52 pm

Spoony is admitting he has no interest in reviving his career, making videos, or streaming. He's done. I doubt he'll ever come back.

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:52 pm
Spoony is admitting he has no interest in reviving his career, making videos, or streaming. He's done. I doubt he'll ever come back.
Brilliant deduction, Sherlock. Welcome to 2014.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:51 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:00 pm
This goes to show how disingenuous Antwhiler’s retarded tranny fans are. These idiots clearly see this loser hating absolutely everything about his existence, especially his “job”, and these fuckers go “hey don’t worry you’ll get back to live-streaming soon, take your time boss” and “it sounds like you need to do edited videos instead, that’ll make you feel better!” All they really want is for their favorite childhood clown to keep entertaining them, that’s all they care about.

These retarded fuckers are leeches. No, he doesn’t want to make videos. He doesn’t want to make livestreams. Your clown is dead, the Spoonyone is dead, the Spoony Experiment is dead, his “career“ is dead, his “career” has been dead for years now, stop prodding a dead monkey for your entertainment.

What Antwhiler needs is to lose his house and either wake the fuck up and get a real job or die on the streets. It’s sink or swim motherfucker, and no amount of tranny retards can save him from that fate.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:16 pm
You know, Spoony would make for a very short cover version of PinocchioP's cult classic All I Need Are Thing I Like :thinking:

All this time I thought he was being a lazy fuck, but in reality he was untethering from all Earthly desires. Luxury, love, fame, family, friendship, shelter, food, all of it means nothing when compared to realizing the true reality of human existence.

He is the true Ubermensch of nietzchean fame. All will be revealed soon, thus spoke Zarathustra!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:32 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:51 pm
What Antwhiler needs is to lose his house and either wake the fuck up and get a real job or die on the streets. It’s sink or swim motherfucker, and no amount of tranny retards can save him from that fate.
Every now and then I have to remind myself that this is a guy who has literally done nothing -- never set an alarm to wake up, never worked, never done a single thing -- in 4+ years.

There is exactly one period in history in which this could have been possible, and we're living in it. I'm reading right now about the uprisings during the French Revolution, there were a ton (like 1 Prairial Year III) that people don't even remember anymore that were just bread riots, their list of demands began with #1 which was simply the word "BREAD." Here's a guy who never had a meaningful job, never did meaningful work of any kind - just a jester for other ahistorical characters like himself - who can survive through years of total inertia. What a time to be alive, lads.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:05 pm

The mere fact you wanted to livestream is a lot already.
Good grief his fans have set the bar low.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:21 pm

Spoony could tweet "I'm so depressed I've been sitting in my own shit for three hours" and his sycophantic fans would respond with "relax, give yourself more time to heal, boss. When you feel ready, maybe you could turn on a camera." Vaporwear hit the nail on the head; none of these degenerates actually give a shit about Spoony's well-being, they just want more videos from him and have deluded themselves into thinking that endless adulation will get him to return to making videos.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:31 pm

Considering that they have basically paid him for a couple dozen videos I'd even say he owes them. Of course are they dishonest. Their stupid sadcunt shit is 100% made up so why would they take his shit serious?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!