The Skeptic Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: The Skeptic Community

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:18 am

How the fuck do you even fail out of art school. Art is subjective according to those SJW professors anyway. You have to be a real fucking tool to throw away an art degree.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AyatollahOfRocknRollah

Post by AyatollahOfRocknRollah » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:24 am

That's the thing, that's how dumb this dude is, he can't even get a diploma at being a soft fee fees soyboy, he's beneath even that. Fuck deleting twitter, if I got dumped by a person like that I'd delete my fucking life.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:18 am
How the fuck do you even fail out of art school. Art is subjective according to those SJW professors anyway. You have to be a real fucking tool to throw away an art degree.
An art degree from a community college.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:47 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:37 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Even worse. I spent a couple years at community college (bcuz poorfag who was too stingy to borrow large amounts from the gibs-ernment) and I was always top of the honor rolls. Not saying that to brag - the courses there were easy as fuck. All the courses were easy there. But even I never took fucking art classes. Knew plenty who did though. People took art courses quite literally because they were easy. Take art-> get easy "A" score to pad the GPA.

The classes at the community college were so fucking easy that my GPA dropped a noticeable amount when I transferred to a four-year college and I had to work once in a while to bring them up. Absences were dealt with more strictly too.

I, again, can't imagine how badly you'd have to fuck up to fail out of community college art courses. Armored Septic must be pants-on-head levels of retard. A 2 year degree is practically a participation trophy. A 4 year degree in liberal arts or humanities is easily obtained for anyone with an IQ above 55. I'd have more respect for Septic if he hadn't even bothered with college, because then we couldn't prove he's retarded.
RAPEMAN wrote:

AyatollahOfRocknRollah

Post by AyatollahOfRocknRollah » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:47 am
I, again, can't imagine how badly you'd have to fuck up to fail out of community college art courses. Armored Septic must be pants-on-head levels of retard. A 2 year degree is practically a participation trophy. A 4 year degree in liberal arts or humanities is easily obtained for anyone with an IQ above 55. I'd have more respect for Septic if he hadn't even bothered with college, because then we couldn't prove he's retarded.
The words of a poet if I ever read them.

And the thing is this dumbass is proud to be a retard, he loves it, only retards think they are that smart when they are that deeply stupid and he'd rather not change. He'd rather believe he's smart than try to learn anything.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:37 am
rabidtictac wrote:
At least Hitler-senpai got rejected by a real arts academy.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Lmfao, it takes stupendous stupidity to fail a fucking community college art program. I know this will never happen, but I would love to get some details on how he failed. The most likely explanation is he skipped over half of his classes, but it would be hilarious if his art was so bad the professors gave up on him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Even Dobson made it, right :lol: :lol: ?!
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:48 am
All of these internet atheists are sad sacks, honestly, that goes for anyone who defines themselves by their beliefs before anything.
Or anyone who defines themselves by their sexuality. Or gender. Or political ideology. Or My Little Pony.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
How the fuck do you even fail out of art school.
Have political views anywhere to the right of Mao.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:07 pm
Lmfao, it takes stupendous stupidity to fail a fucking community college art program. I know this will never happen, but I would love to get some details on how he failed. The most likely explanation is he skipped over half of his classes, but it would be hilarious if his art was so bad the professors gave up on him.
He was probably one of those students who shows up for the first class, the midterm and the final. I saw a few people do that in community college.
RAPEMAN wrote: