Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:00 pm

He won't do it, but he should just reply, "It's easy for you to talk when it's not your reputation and livelyhood who are in jeopardy, Allison. So don't tell me or my attorneys how to react."

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:42 pm
I forget, did she hate Rapey Rodriguez too?
Like sick fuck said, she hates all men, unless you're popular or some failed CA survivor in which case she will tip toe around it and instead ask politely to fuck off.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:59 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:37 pm
Bring a good CTC ally really paid off for you, didn't it Joe?
That's what he gets for doing nothing to give her exposure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:44 pm

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:57 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:00 pm
He won't do it, but he should just reply, "It's easy for you to talk when it's not your reputation and livelyhood who are in jeopardy, Allison. So don't tell me or my attorneys how to react."
Or "Sorry, who are you again?"

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Lupa is the Jussie Smollett of YouTubers. The only people she appeals too is an extremely volatile and autistic base that has never experienced anything in the real world and has no chance for a real job or a life outside of their home. To them, Lupa equating "the sound in the hotel room next to me was too loud to record my review" or "my boss got mad at me for overusing midrolls" to actual abuse makes sense because they have no perception of real abuse or what the world is like.

Actual abuse survivors do not take Lupa seriously, she and the whole Change the Channel controversy are considered to be a laughing stock and a gigantic set back for women. Trying to burn down businesses and careers over petty nonsense like "we didn't get a ride to Applebee's" and "the hours on this movie set were long" does not make her and her supporters look like strong women. It's quite the opposite, it makes them look weak and sets back women to the 1950s.

With her base widdled down to a small group of kool aid drinking psychopaths, all she has is her dead movement that is not taken seriously by anyone with a full time 9-5 job. She may be the most toxic person to ever work in the IN community, because she wasn't just petty, but her pettiness destroyed friendships and it arguably destroyed the YouTube careers of her fellow ex-CA members who blindly followed this obvious nutcase that herself outed that the pettiest entry in her document (the Applebee's claim) was very out of context.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:05 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He actually wasn't, dude had long since seen CA as irrelevant and unlike all the hangers-ons pissed that Doge wasn't giving them enough attention he had his own channel far removed from these aspies. He only left CA after Ol Rapey the Jew's tales of rape and grooming came to light, he had shared the screen with the dude a lot at CA and at that point, when CtC accidentally stumbled upon an actual travesty, Joe left, but it's not like it fucking mattered.

Say what you will about Pedro, he might be a hackneyed idiot who screeches at youtube for a living, but at least he makes a living, unlike the other ex-CA losers who have to beg aspies for pitty cents.

Loopers will probably calla Jihad on Pedro though, he's a) a man and b)more successful than her. The two things she hates more than Phelus.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:54 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:05 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
He only left CA after Ol Rapey the Jew's tales of rape and grooming came to light
Joe pls

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:49 am

That "friendship" lasted long.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:05 am
He actually wasn't, dude had long since seen CA as irrelevant and unlike all the hangers-ons pissed that Doge wasn't giving them enough attention he had his own channel far removed from these aspies. He only left CA after Ol Rapey the Jew's tales of rape and grooming came to light, he had shared the screen with the dude a lot at CA and at that point, when CtC accidentally stumbled upon an actual travesty, Joe left, but it's not like it fucking mattered.
He was already a full-time YT bloke when this happened. Nothing would've changed for him whether he'd stuck around CA or not.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:29 pm

2020 Joe
that double chin's a-growing.

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.