PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:36 pm

If these people consider a stutter more indicative of cruelty then I wonder if they think the child sniffing and woman raping is lower on the badness scale? HMMMMMM? :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm

You know, unlike with Trump who likewise has many issues one could criticize and always gets called out on those and not petty shit like his hair, hands or the number of scoops of ice cream he gets.
Every president or presidential candidate gets shat on for stupid stuff. Fox threw a hissy fit over Obongo asking for Dijon mustard for his burger. Get over it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm
Fox threw a hissy fit over Obongo asking for Dijon mustard for his burger. Get over it.
That's such a random thing. What was wrong about Oh Bummer asking for that? Sure, it's not... usual, but so what, mustard goes well with just about any meat. Guess someone at Fox sat on a really hard pickle that day and they needed to aim their butthurt feelings at something and the negro president was the obvious choice.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:45 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:15 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 pm
Fox threw a hissy fit over Obongo asking for Dijon mustard for his burger. Get over it.
That's such a random thing. What was wrong about Oh Bummer asking for that? Sure, it's not... usual, but so what, mustard goes well with just about any meat. Guess someone at Fox sat on a really hard pickle that day and they needed to aim their butthurt feelings at something and the negro president was the obvious choice.
It was the whole "Uuuuuh, too fancy for regular mustard, huh! Fuck your French mustard! I'm fine with my regular 'murican mustard!"-spiel. Clearly coming from idiots that never had Dijon mustard and especially not really good one.
Once you've had Edmond Fallot I guarantee you that you'll never view mustard the same.
SpoilerShow
Fifteen bucks in the USA but only half that in Europe. Yes, it's expensive. But then you can get entry level Dijon mustard for two bucks. We're talking about a few cents for a burger in any case. It's exactly as stupid as being mad about two scoops of ice cream.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:09 pm

Fox News doesn't agree with based Kramer.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:09 pm
Fox News doesn't agree with based Kramer.

He knew what was up. Now, there's good mustard besides Dijon. Like Löwensenf Extra. Nothing super fancy but it's made from fresh mustard seeds and it's hot mustard. I can suffer the weak stuff they usually have at sausage stands but it's sub par as fuck.
I take my mustard very seriously. A great one that packs a punch can elevate an already good sausage into a delicacy.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:15 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:02 pm
I think she must have a brain tumor.
This fucking bitch... I hate her so much, like, a while ago she was trying to get into actual painting and making ceramic shit, but turns out that takes work and takes time to build a skill, so of course, she just googles "easiest art for a sad white sow to make" and BAM now she's an artist for noticing her car has an oil leak.

Learn a skill, hone it, make an honest living out of it. That's what normal people who can lose weight and not sperg about it do.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:25 am

Lad, her solution to "I'm a fat piece of shit" was "I'll just keep feasting like a swine and throw it all up again". She's all in with the easy "solution" path.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:31 am

Must be especially easy for her to make herself throw up, she just needs to look at a mirror or think about actually going outside.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:32 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:31 am
Must be especially easy for her to make herself throw up, she just needs to look at a mirror or think about actually going outside.
Maybe that's how she gets that angle 100% accurate every time. It's the only angle at which she doesn't throw up immediately. >muh bds
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!