The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: The Nation of CHAZ: The best meme of 2020

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:46 pm

Goddamnit, couldn’t they hold out for just a few more weeks? I wanted to see if that story about the bikers riding in and tearing shit down was legit.

We got a few lousy shootings and some gay shit, I wanted mayhem, because...

CARNAGE RUUUUUULEEES!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:58 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:55 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:34 pm
So, do you think they learned anything from that experiment?
That it wasn't real communism
Just waiting for it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:06 am

I remember seeing Green Jello back in 2017. Some drunk kept fucking up the show so Bill Manspeaker had him come up on the stage and drop his pants for a time out. The drunk drunk pulled down Bill's pants and shorts and he just stands there with his cock out like nothing out of the norm.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:56 am

The newest development has CHAZ survivor businesses try to sue Seattle for not doing its fucking job. Probably want to cash in a few millions before leaving this town for good.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:09 pm

When it came to the pandemic lockdowns, I could squint and ALMOST see the side of blue state governors who wanted to keep their states out of business for as long as possible. They're just being "cautious". I could also see the dirty politics of wanting to drive the economy into the ditch during a Presidential election year.

But situations like Seattle are unthinkable to me. Surely someone who has the mayor's ear has advised her that letting a pack of armed idiots take over six blocks of the city center will be financially catastrophic. Who on Earth would want to start a business in Seattle after this? And if you're a rich company who can afford to relocate, why would you stay?

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Black wants to sue cops for not helping him. Ironic. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:20 pm

I thought the police was a completely superfluous institution :thinking: ?
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:09 pm
And if you're a rich company who can afford to relocate, why would you stay?
Can't really come up with a good argument besides "Because you're dumb". Seattle is fuuuucked.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:02 pm

It is like Iraq post Saddam. The Iraqis would yell and throw shit at American soldiers and then whine when a terrorist bombed a bazaar that America did nothing to prevent it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:21 pm

I don't think they understand what the term "autonomous" means. It does not mean that countries unaffiliated with you are responsible to pay for your water, power, medical needs, refreshments and community policing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:09 pm
But situations like Seattle are unthinkable to me. Surely someone who has the mayor's ear has advised her that letting a pack of armed idiots take over six blocks of the city center will be financially catastrophic. Who on Earth would want to start a business in Seattle after this?
This woman is completely incompetent and was elected for two reasons:

1) She was endorsed by the previous mayor, Ed Murray, Seattle's first gay mayor. And it turned out that skeevy old Ed molested a whole bunch of boys in the 70s and 80s and had to step down. And Seattle voters were mostly OK with what he did.

2) She is a dyke and Seattle voters wanted to virtue signal for following up the first Pedofag mayor with the first lezbo mayor. That's entirely it. Her only selling point was that she munches carpet.
お前はもう死んでいる。