Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:46 am

Two months ago they cleared an old electronic store in the next town over. Owner had it set up in an old grocery store his parents owned, but it never took of and went out of buisness 1995/96. He closed down with all mercendise inside.
In february his children went throght the pile and start srlling stuff like original PS-games, nintendo coulor gameboys, some sega game gears, original Amiga games and so much retro hifi gear...they made a killing
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:10 am

GitGud wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:46 am
In february his children went throght the pile and start srlling stuff like original PS-games, nintendo coulor gameboys, some sega game gears, original Amiga games and so much retro hifi gear...they made a killing
Not only are a lot of things fairly higher priced but they sell quickly, that's why every idiot out there tries to look for mario.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:30 am

CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:52 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Eh, Billy Mitchell is such an unlikeable twat that I don't wish anything but a fatal car accident on him.
Baldness would sting him more than any serious injury.
Baldfags so jealous of that luscious mane.

I went to a Main Event (arcade/bowling alley) in the whitest, richest part of town and even there it was plagued by niggers trying to bum money and free shit. Until niggers are gone you would be an idiot to open up a "barcade" or anything appealing to fun seekers.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:30 am
CIANigger wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:52 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:40 pm
Eh, Billy Mitchell is such an unlikeable twat that I don't wish anything but a fatal car accident on him.
Baldness would sting him more than any serious injury.
Baldfags so jealous of that luscious mane.

I went to a Main Event (arcade/bowling alley) in the whitest, richest part of town and even there it was plagued by niggers trying to bum money and free shit. Until niggers are gone you would be an idiot to open up a "barcade" or anything appealing to fun seekers.
I watched the barcade FAQ video and I think they're severely misunderstanding who their clientele is going to be. They said they're going to charge a cheap flat rate to get in and then have all the machines on free play. I GUARANTEE this is going to lead to a bunch of nerd bums paying their $5 then sitting around playing video games all day and not buying anything to eat or drink.

My area has had like 3 comic book shops go out of business because of Magic players pulling that move.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:26 pm

And since the will likely not leave on their own for a long while, that flat rate entry fee won't really get you a lot of cash.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:17 pm

Same thing happened to a barcade I went once with brothers and friends. Fixed fee to enter (a burger and one drink included), and all arcade machines free to play. ALL pinball machines broken because assholes spilled beer over them by resting the bottles/cups on top of them. Awful location, very hard to find (but probably cheaper rent since it was on a residential area - which also meant that they had to close 10 PM). Didn't last much longer after that.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:22 pm

I can imagine a barcade being a nightmare. All the popular machines get filled up and assholes never leave them, the owner sweating because no one is buying drinks, and everything being broken because they are like shady Jay and buy things on the cheap.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:28 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:17 pm
ALL pinball machines broken because assholes spilled beer over them by resting the bottles/cups on top of them.
This kills the Kugelfisch.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:28 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:17 pm
ALL pinball machines broken because assholes spilled beer over them by resting the bottles/cups on top of them.
This kills the Kugelfisch.
Man, it was a bummer when I found out none of the pinballs were working. I was never a huge fan of pinballs when I was young and went to the arcades (mostly because I sucked at them and would lose my quarter too quickly), but it would be worth the trip into the memory lane.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:08 am

My feeling when I stumble upon an arcade with good games and all the buttons are fucked, the joystick only responds in one direction, and the guns are off center.