PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wulfenlord

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by wulfenlord » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:06 pm
pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am
You're not bisexual you idiot. If anything you're an incel, where's that femcel pride at?
This titwhore attracts the sickest mofos of all INs
Transmasculine, AFAB, what? Is that newspeak for sissygay and All Fairies are beautiful?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:34 pm

Transmasculine? So masculine but not really? What?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Just a new made up bullshit term to describe some old faggotry.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Apparently "transmasculine" and "AFAB" (Assigned Female At Birth) effectively refer to FTM trannies.
There is probably a subtle but important difference between those terms, but I can't even be arsed to remember whatever difference there is between "bisexual" and "pansexual".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:19 pm

Should be changed to AFAG

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:34 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 am
Then again...

All I hear from that is excuses for stuffing herself with junk, being on a lock down, doesn't mean you can't do some sit-ups, you fat pig.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:20 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am
I'm not using hyperbole when I say, of all the INs I hate this bitch the most. She's Spoony, Lupa, Marz, and peeRod rolled up into one with extra added on top.
>Bisexual

Bitch has never mentioned anything about being with a girl period. These sort of girls just wear the label but could never actually do the act.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:02 pm

I think she must have a brain tumor.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 pm
It's fucking eerie is what it is. If I were to be inclined to call anything she makes art it would be that. It shouldn't be possible to take the exact fucking same angle picture with that consistency. I'm halfway convinced she just keeps using the same three or so pictures. It's not like anyone without access to some high grade AI for image forensics would ever find out.
It reminds me of the former president Oh Bummer and his consistent creepy smile:

https://vimeo.com/6747788

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:34 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]