Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Tony Schiavone

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:50 pm

He basically bullied another friend of mine off Facebook. That fellow was the class clown and grew up to be a tree-trimmer. He's a simple, conservative Christian family man. He's not very politically savvy, so rich boy would viciously dunk on him every time he tried to speak his mind. This is one reason I've had it with him.
Rich fag deserves everything bad that ever happens to him. You don't make fun of someone because of their honest work they're doing.

Liar Revealed wrote:

I really get why men used to have their little social groups and fraternal orders. But even back then, women hated the fact that their husbands had friends, if old sitcoms are accurate at least.
Women have always wanted to have their cake and eat it, too. Leaving them alone for too long forces them to do the one thing they always avoid: look in the mirror and take an honest appraisal and evaluation of themselves.

It's one thing if she's prevented from leaving the home on her own (rarely happens outside of the Religion of Peace). But if she gets to have her social groups and do things out of the house, he absolutely gets to as well.
And if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have the right to take that choice away from him.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:03 pm

I learned that at a younger. I think mentioned that crazy bitch who was up my ass all the time and would get pissed off whenever o hanged out with my friends, saying that they were encouraging me saying "naughty words" even though I was the one that would usually saying them.

And remember, this bitch was so crazy she wanted to go to the mall with me...during class time. Wtf?!? This was late elementary school mind you and not high school. The mall is a few walks from the school and I thought she was fucking around but no, she actually went through with it. She convinced me to skip class a couple of times, mainly band, but that was crossing the damn line.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:51 pm

This therapist lost her patient due to politics. It helps explain why the patient is crazy. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:48 pm

You don't "fire" your therapist. She's not your employee, dipshit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:06 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:

I really get why men used to have their little social groups and fraternal orders. But even back then, women hated the fact that their husbands had friends, if old sitcoms are accurate at least.
Women have always wanted to have their cake and eat it, too. Leaving them alone for too long forces them to do the one thing they always avoid: look in the mirror and take an honest appraisal and evaluation of themselves.
Women need to meddle. A big part of this is because they love drama. They will SAY over and over again that they hate drama, but they're lying to themselves. They love it. It makes them feel alive.

Another part of it is that they have an obsession with conformity. They see their friends and boyfriends as accessories that say something about them, like their shoes. So when they get comfortable with a man, they often want to "improve" him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:14 pm

Everyone like drama. Men just don't like being involved in it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:48 pm
You don't "fire" your therapist. She's not your employee, dipshit.
She can always try to cancel him instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:13 pm

:(
My mom just went off on some cousin for posting a Trump MAGA meme on Facebook.
I didn't know what to do. I know my mom is under a ton of stress and probably would have just let it slide under normal conditions.

But I still got involved. :? What I posted is probably condescending. I sort of implied that my mom is uninformed and doesn't know what she's talking about.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:25 am

Facefuck is cancer. There's a reason I have never, ever had an account. I know family who have accounts and they're always either posting stupid shit, getting in slapfights over nothing or attention whoring with picture dox.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:54 am

I need my normiebook account for work, so I have to hold my tongue from calling my old libshit coworkers faggots because if I get banned I'm fucked. Instead I just do this.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]