Have you lost friends over politics?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Have you lost friends over politics?

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:28 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:22 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:35 am
I'm pretty sure I've lost some friends these last few weeks. This happens every election year.

This time, I have fucking had it. I'm not pulling any more punches on my liberal friends. I totally BTFO this one particular friend and he demanded an apology to keep our friendship.
Probably not a good friendship in the first place if he considers it such a hot commodity that he can make demands.
Pffff, imagine that faggot move IRL. I'd somewhat hide my power level with employees but with friends? Ha ha no way!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:28 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've lost some friends these last few weeks. This happens every election year.

This time, I have fucking had it. I'm not pulling any more punches on my liberal friends. I totally BTFO this one particular friend and he demanded an apology to keep our friendship.
Probably not a good friendship in the first place if he considers it such a hot commodity that he can make demands.
Pffff, imagine that faggot move IRL. I'd somewhat hide my power level with employees but with friends? Ha ha no way!
We're the only friends you have.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:43 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:30 am
You'd like to think that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:56 am

One guy from many was a big anti trump guy... Talking like he was american, but he was a stupid student of Germanistik. All the other guys were sick of his shit bfecause muh trump devil hitler, till someone sayed "As long we here in germany are voting for cunts like merkel, we have no right to call out americans. Before he talks about other countrys politics, we should fix our own shit first.
The guy flipped and was never seen again.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:12 am

Dude should be glad considering Orange Man wants to reduce the number of US soldiers on German soil, and the Kraut Left hates few things more than the military.
Trump can also be considered a threat to the NATO, which the Kraut Left also hates with a passion.
Also him making it harder for people to get a Green Card should indirectly make Germany a more attractive alternative, thus increasing our diversity.

Any way you slice it, just about anything he does that affects us (more or less) directly should be a cause of rejoice for our Left.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:28 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:

I'd somewhat hide my power level with employees but with friends? Ha ha no way!
We'll know what happened to you like with Keith.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:16 am

Kugel, the Supersayan of racism. He sees a group of niggers on the street and the veins on his neck and arms pop up, he starts to shake and gets white eyes and after ten seconds he screams to the sky while he grows a small white blond hitler mustache
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am
We'll know what happened to you like with Keith.
Bruh, I'm exceptional at hiding my power level. I've got privileges reserved to citizens the state deems "responsible and reliable". As far as the state is concerned I'm a model citizen. Never committed any crime, trusted with firearms, explosives, heavy machinery, drugs and training the youth.
If your nation requires bullshit loicenses, take every opportunity to get them. You'll be an A++ with gold stars citizen in no time. The only thing I have to fear from the BND is a job offer. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I kind of deserved it. Got sick of his condescending tone and called him an ivory tower liberal. He got pissed off at the accusation. He came from a well-to-do family and had life very easy and I reminded him of it.

He basically bullied another friend of mine off Facebook. That fellow was the class clown and grew up to be a tree-trimmer. He's a simple, conservative Christian family man. He's not very politically savvy, so rich boy would viciously dunk on him every time he tried to speak his mind. This is one reason I've had it with him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:57 am
How many friends does your father have? How many do any of the grown up men over 40 you know have? Two? Maybe three? In many cases it'll be none, even. Some may get their social interaction at work, some from being in some club like bowling or something.
My dad didn't grow up here, so he would sometimes do stuff with work friends. But he's retired now and I don't think he has any friends now. My mom certainly doesn't.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:30 am
Because of social distancing, this statement is 100% correct right now.

I really get why men used to have their little social groups and fraternal orders. But even back then, women hated the fact that their husbands had friends, if old sitcoms are accurate at least.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Women can never make friends. They're jealous of us. Its yet another one of their inadequacies.