People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:24 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:53 am
I used to hang out with a kid
Why are you hanging out with children?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:24 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:53 am
I used to hang out with a kid
Why are you hanging out with children?
Come on now. That low effort. To fuck it, of course!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:16 am

It's all about the consent, really.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:46 pm

That guy on the internet forum who starts ten threads a day about his personal obsessions and about every list and every Youtube video that interests him. That guy who joins a forum and then needs to make it all about him.

Fuck that guy.

And fuck the people who respond to him, too. Let his threads have zero replies.

(This is not about anyone here. This place actually doesn't have that problem. It's about another forum.)

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:09 pm

Did at least the admin charge 10bux for the privilege of shitting all over that forum?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:26 am

Ever had a swig of beer, wondered what that weird lump in your mouth is and found out a spider somehow drowned itself in it? Can't recommend the experience.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:52 am

I left a glass out once, that I'd drank from previously. Poured some coke in it, took a sip of the coke and found that there were a bunch of ants in my glass. So yeah, I know the feeling

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:01 am

For outside I actually use a glass with a lid.
So, I got curious and just looked in the trash at what I spat into a paper towel. It was a moth. That clears up how the fuck it got in there but doesn't really make me feel much better about it.
They are the worst suicide divers ever anyway. Years ago I had some nice prosciutto di Parma, ciabatta and a small bowl of olive oil. Some fucking moth decided to dive bomb into the oil ten seconds after I sat down. Fucking wing dust immediately spread all over the surface, completely ruining the entire bowl of oil. I'll never forgive that fucking moth!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:56 pm

I bought a really nice guitar amp about 2 years ago. Haven't had the chance to really crank it until yesterday and the fuse blows! Barely used. Sounded good for 5 minutes though.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:46 pm
That guy on the internet forum who starts ten threads a day about his personal obsessions and about every list and every Youtube video that interests him. That guy who joins a forum and then needs to make it all about him.

Fuck that guy.

And fuck the people who respond to him, too. Let his threads have zero replies.

(This is not about anyone here. This place actually doesn't have that problem. It's about another forum.)