Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:28 am

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:35 am

As I was reading on that statement, it became painfully clear to me that he didn't write that. Joe just isn't bright enough to even attempt to be as mature and as reasonable about this. Still, good on him - even if I certainly have my doubts and as I've said, the truth is probably in the middle, fuck that bitch. I guess I'll be waiting for a proper shitshow, perhaps some other time then.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:40 am

My opinion: He probably tried to get into her pants, but not in a threatening or aggressive way, and she, being a product of modern femi-nazi bullshit and fragile snowflake victimhood, perceived his advancements in an exaggerated and hostile manner.

I feel bad for all you younger guys trying to navigate the waters of modern dating.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:52 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:35 am
As I was reading on that statement, it became painfully clear to me that he didn't write that. Joe just isn't bright enough to even attempt to be as mature and as reasonable about this. Still, good on him - even if I certainly have my doubts and as I've said, the truth is probably in the middle, fuck that bitch. I guess I'll be waiting for a proper shitshow, perhaps some other time then.
They will send the cease and desist like stated, I assume if the tweet gets deleted thats supposedly the end.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:58 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:40 am
My opinion: He probably tried to get into her pants, but not in a threatening or aggressive way, and she, being a product of modern femi-nazi bullshit and fragile snowflake victimhood, perceived his advancements in an exaggerated and hostile manner.

I feel bad for all you younger guys trying to navigate the waters of modern dating.
Celibacy has been proved to be the superior choice so many times now, anyone even entertaining the thought of mingling with a 3DPD at this point has to be clinically retarded.

Remember to always chant the magic words whenever a 3DPD approaches you:
SpoilerShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:05 am

His lawyer probably wrote his statement and that's honestly for the best.
お前はもう死んでいる。

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:06 am

Bad Touch Basilio did the smart thing by involving his legal team.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:08 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:35 am
I imagine he had linkara write it for him and in return promised him some good old-fashioned Taco Tuesday

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:10 am

I think that you're mistaking the capability of writing coherently with being mature and self-aware. I would trust Linky even less with being able to come up with anything like that... If anything, Linky is probably going to be disappointed that Joe didn't fall. I could already see him dipping dragon dildos in a mexican hot sauce...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:31 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:10 am
I think that you're mistaking the capability of writing coherently with being mature and self-aware. I would trust Linky even less with being able to come up with anything like that... If anything, Linky is probably going to be disappointed that Joe didn't fall. I could already see him dipping dragon dildos in a mexican hot sauce...
If his lawyer/legal team is involved, and these people are actually competent, AKA not the dipshit that Vic the Anime Rapist hired, then they’ve read his statement and heavily revised it to make sure he didn’t fuck himself over, which is a very likely possibility considering this is fucking Angry Joe the Failed Date Rapist we’re talking about here.

It sucks that he’s decided to not fly off the handle and instead is letting his legal team take over because it could’ve been hilarious. Still could be, depending on how terrible these lawyers are.

And I’m hoping that they absolutely suck at their job.