The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The UK Is a Big Piece of Shit! More at Eleven

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:38 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:45 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:18 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:24 pm
They didn't go far enough. Should've done a special cover of Arabian Nights.

Al~la~hu Ak~baaaaaaaaa~...
Singing is haram. Not even joking.
Any instrumentation is haram. Only the Quran can be vocalized melodically. And they had to literally change some Arabic worlds to accomplish that feat.
Yup. I'm never joking when it comes to Islam. Educating people about our enemy is more important than shitposting.
"But Kewgul, whaddaboud that ISIS song I keep hearing?"
That's prayer, the only melodic chanting allowed by Islam. Don't meme Islam. It's a foreign war force against you, not some joke. If people are openly hostile and declare themselves your mortal enemy, take their word on it and treat them as such.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:02 pm

I'm still waiting for them to tear down the mosques and ban the Quran.

After all, Mohammed was a slaveowner (among other things) and a far more influential figure than some random fucker in Bristol.

It's gonna happen any minute, right? .....RRRRRIGHT?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Only white people can be slaveowners, and even then only when the slaves are black.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:02 pm
I'm still waiting for them to tear down the mosques and ban the Quran.

After all, Mohammed was a slaveowner (among other things) and a far more influential figure than some random fucker in Bristol.

It's gonna happen any minute, right? .....RRRRRIGHT?
Something like that happens only inside Islamic countries, where the salafites and wahabists (or whatever the two factions are called) do things like destroying Islamic holy sites from the other denomination.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:54 pm

Wahabists are the weirdest fucking people. If up to them their own religion would be just be a book. Paintings, buildings, even remains of their own founders are to be destroyed. We should have backed the Sufis or the Shias: they still have music and art.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:47 pm

The Whahabits are just the Saud's personal army. Even within Islam they lack culture.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:06 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:54 pm
We should have backed the Sufis or the Shias: they still have music and art.
Next thing you're telling me they also respect women.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:47 pm
The Whahabits are just the Saud's personal army. Even within Islam they lack culture.
Arabs lack culture. Period. It is a shame they have such a presence in todays middle east. It is ironically probably worse today than a couple of hundred years ago when Persians and Turks were painting scripture and writing poetry. Arabs are probably the closest thing to the nigger of the middle east. While different Semitic cultures were creating civilizations, Arabs were worshiping the fucking moon in the desert sands.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:06 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:54 pm
We should have backed the Sufis or the Shias: they still have music and art.
Next thing you're telling me they also respect women.
Who cares about women? I thought this was DHI.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:43 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:22 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:47 pm
Arabs lack culture. Period. It is a shame they have such a presence in todays middle east. It is ironically probably worse today than a couple of hundred years ago when Persians and Turks were painting scripture and writing poetry. Arabs are probably the closest thing to the nigger of the middle east. While different Semitic cultures were creating civilizations, Arabs were worshiping the fucking moon in the desert sands.
If it wasn't for Islam the world would see the Mediterranean as it's own culture rather than dividing the Southern European parts from the rest. Historically and culturally (the Christians at least) they are very similar with their thousands of years of history and likely sharing knowledge with each other like the Greek alphabet having a lot in common with the Phoenician script. Lebanese Christians (who btw really hate being called arabs and would like than I mentioned them right after talking about Phoenicians) are much closer to Greeks and Italians culturally than Anglos and Nordics are. It's a damn shame, Islam fucked that region beyond repair and so much potential technological advancement from the area is lost.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:18 am

Arabs are genetically shit, centuries of cousin marriages have shit their genes. Their IQ is shit, their genes are shit, statistics show they're general shit. Their underdeveloped shit culture and shitslam just stem from their shitty genes. Arabs are possibly the lowest filth you can find on this planet. The very definition of a subhuman.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.