Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Castro's Son Re-elected! Hard Working Whites Not Surprised

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Yeah, fucking phoneposter here. Basically ignore the hot white girls. All the other uppity bitches will fall in line afterwards. Laws of nature and all that shit.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Yeah, fucking phoneposter here. Basically ignore the hot white girls. All the other uppity bitches will fall in line afterwards. Laws of nature and all that shit.
That would be a nice theory if it wasn't immediately invalidated by the hard science of the 80/20 rule.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Yeah, it could be a long shot. It has been done before in a way, Victorian England was the result of their parents acting like a bunch of sluts. It requires a bunch of these idiots to want such a change.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:13 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:57 pm
TERF = your average female.

While I hope all trannies go the way of the 41%, I think women finally getting son pushback from the golem they helped creating. It's your problem now, TERFs.
TERF = Feminist that doesn't want to get raped in the bathroom by a crazy dude in a dress.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:23 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:13 am
TERF = Feminist that doesn't want her daughter to get raped in the bathroom by a crazy dude in a dress.
Let's be realistic here. No transfaggot is brave enough to rape a grown woman. They want to molest children.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:36 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:13 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:57 pm
TERF = your average female.

While I hope all trannies go the way of the 41%, I think women finally getting son pushback from the golem they helped creating. It's your problem now, TERFs.
TERF = Feminist that doesn't want to get raped in the bathroom by a crazy dude in a dress.
So? It's their own goddamn fault. Women were the ones pushing for social justice crap. They deserve everything that happens to them, including being raped in the bathroom by a deranged transwoman with a feminine penis. Including having their daughters suffering the same fate. It's their own Damn fault. Let the reap what they've sown.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:38 pm

But we should listen to the medical community on everything. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:09 pm

Bullshit Excuse wrote:“It is important to be clear that this is mentioned not to excuse the offence, only to contextualize it. Dr. Khan has been forthright and unwavering in that view, supported by ample expert evidence: nobody ‘gets off the hook’ for a criminal action by virtue of their colour, ethnicity or sexual orientation.

“However, the committee gives some recognition to the fact that prejudicial social pressures which, in recent years, our society has made strides in relieving, did play a role here.”
So I guess that's why there are so many black people in US prisons. It's social pressure!
Based Lawyer Waifu wrote:“The heart of what they’re saying perpetuates one of the most dangerous myths and stereotypes about gay men: which is that in struggling to come to terms with their sexual identity, they are predatorial, assaultive and target young boys,” lawyer Angela Chaisson said.
>myth
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:38 pm
But we should listen to the medical community on everything. :lol:
Muslim. Calling it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dehbashi

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by Dehbashi » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:39 pm

And you are most likely correct. Farooq Khan is his name. :lol: